Song Of The Stars

Opening:// https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VzhmwmtZW7YB560pQR1p5TbPgVNoBK1O/view

Shana's P.O.V

Apparently what I missed was that in three months, a major event is being held to determined which guild is the strongest in Fiore. The Grand Magic Games! From what I heard, it's a festival of Wizardry that's filled with all sorts of competitions. Unfortunately, while we were stuck on Tenrou Island for seven years, Fairy Tail went from, Fiore's strongest guild to the weakest.  We're gonna change that,  so that's why we're entering The Grand Magic Games. The only problem is, the Tenrou team has missed out on seven years of training. Everyone else has gotten stronger and we can't compete with them as we are now. We've got three months until the games begin so we've decided to have a training camp at the beach!     

 We've got three months until the games begin so we've decided to have a training camp at the beach!     

The weather was really nice here at the beach that were staying at. A perfect place to do some training.  I've got everything that I need around me. A nice huge ocean of water. The perfect ingredient I need for my Water Dragon Slayers magic. 

The others were messing around while I was actually doing some hard core training. " Well, at least Shana's training." Jet said as they watched me from afar.  

I took a deep breath and let it out. Letting out a battle cry I started sucking up in as much water as I could take. I thought back to what the notes Amphitrite left for me. " Dragon Salyers Secret Arts: Triton Strike!" I made a triton out of water and with it I was able to move super fast attacking with it. I've got the gods of the sea at my side! 

If only I could be this strong in with the Flaming-Haired Blazing Eye Hunter. I just can't seem to tap to it's full potential. Amphitrite once told me I need to 'unite me with myself.' I have no idea what she means by that.

All of the sudden I felt a huge wave a heat past by me. I glanced behind me to see Natsu using his fire underwater. It's hard to believe that he can still use that much heat against the waters pressure.  

He surfaced back to the top talking to Happy.  They yelled when I popped up too. " Don't scar us like that Shana!" Happy shouted.  I laughed. " Sorry. Hey, I need your help with something." I turn over to Natsu. " With what?" He asked. I smirked. 

Natsu and I were back on the surface in our battle stance. " All right, here it comes Shana! Fire Dragon Roar!" Natsu called out his breath attack. My eyes narrowed focusing on the Roar. " True Crimson!" I yelled holding my hand out creating a giant hand shape from Alastor's fire.