Celestial Spirit Beast

Shana's P.O.V

The three celestial wizards held hands.

"Hands of the welkin. Clench thy mighty fists. I bid the star's descent!" Hisui chants as a green glow surrounded them.

"Your efforts are futile. The Light of the Liberam will fill this place soon. Why can't you understand that you came too late?" Ophiuchus brags.

"Don't let them distract you! You're fightin' me!" Natsu shouts getting her attention.

The stars glowed in the night sky.

"Shine down. Break the land upon your light. Cleanse it with your hands divine. Let there be no place left for darkness. Fall straight and true. I bid thee. Bring empyrean crashing down upon us! Shine down! Gottfried!" Hisui continues to chant the spell.

The pillar of green light shoots right toward the sky.

I gasped when the Nietono no Shana started glowing. "Happy, you gotta take over," I told him moving away so he has a better grip on Natsu.

"What are you going to do?" He asked.

"To finish this!" I smirked flying above them.

"We're counting on you, Shana!" Natsu gives me a nod knowing I have it handled.

I summoned the Nietono no Shana in my hands. The blade glowed like it was reacting to whatever spell Lucy and the others are casting.

Natsu was flung back. Ophiuchus glares at the Dragon Slayer, who chuckles. "Do it now, Shana!" He shouts to me.

"Huh?" Ophiuchus gasped when she spots me above her with my sword glowing.

"Thanks for keeping her distracted, Natsu!" I smirked when the energy of my blade surrounded her in a circle form.

"The Nietono no Shana's ultimate sacred move...Bolt Shot!"

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mBbKdFtdZGXSxa3TIHIlSx8sEIE49-2j/view

"Thanks for keeping her distracted, Natsu!" I smirked when the energy of my blade surrounded her in a circle form.

"You don't learn, do you? Poor fools! The result will always be the same!" Ophiuchus gasped when Happy knocked the flute out of her hands.

"The Nietono no Shana's ultimate sacred move...Bolt Shot!"  I shout.

Ophiuchus screams when the light of the energy from my blade engulfed her.

Once Ophiuchus fell, the celestial globe shattered making the red light vanish.

"Did we get it?" Lucy asked hoping that was the end of it.

"It stopped glowing." Yukino pointed out.

"The globe was destroyed. That much is certain." Princess Hisui assured them.

Not long after the snake started to disappear maybe the gate was closed. I landed safely on the ground next to Natsu.  "So she fades like the others? Too bad, I was hoping for Snake-Ke-Bobs." He chuckles whipping his chin.

"You okay?" I asked having my wings vanish.

"You know nothing can keep me down!" He smirks making a fist.

"Doesn't surprise me anymore," Alastor said.

I shook my head. We glance down below seeing that Ophiuchus lay there unconscious. But then a glow surrounded her. "I think I landed on my flute. Is there a nurse in the house?" She cried as her gate closes.