Zirconis' Magic

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FTBg8Nb1pe8Vm6lF-PkanhZP09TbD9mF/view

Normal P.O.V

Future Rogue chuckles. "Give up, Natsu! For you're as helpless as any other pitiful human!"

"Guess I'll have to quit being human. It'd be worth it to stop you." Natsu snarls.

"You'll have to do it quickly! Now, Mother Glare." Future Rogue orders. Natsu gasped when the dragon grew weird things.

"Hey, what are those?" Lisanna asked as she notices something from above. 

"I don't see anything," Elfman said squinting his eyes.

"Watch out!" Shana shouts to the others when something comes crashing down on them.

"What are these? Giant eggs?" Elfman asked covering Lisanna so she wouldn't get hit.

"Those are Dragon eggs!" Alastor said with an uneasy tone.

" They won't hatch after they have been laid, right?" Shana asked making sure. She gasped seeing the eggs start to crack. That's not good.

Then small dragons emerged from the eggs. 

"Aw, great. We're surrounded!" Romeo said backing up.

"Unfortunately, the odds on this fight are not in our favor." Master Mavis says worriedly.

Shana's P

Shana's P.O.V

The baby dragons roar. "'Not gonna hatch,' huh?" Lisanna fired back seeing they were outnumbered. 

"Look at all of them. They've got an army!" Elfman said.

"Dealing with one dragon is tough enough as it is!" Romeo shouted that we were still having trouble defeating the flame dragon in front of us.

"Water Dragon..."
"Lightning Dragon...."

"Roar!" Laxus and I combined our breath attacks.

"Laxus! Shana!" Master Mavis and Romeo said in unison.

"Quit gawking. Or did you not notice there are dragons to slay? Shana and I will take the big guy ourselves." Laxus told the others they should handle the little ones.

"You two can't do this alone!" Romeo argued.

"They're not," Fried said stepping forward with the Thunder Legion.

"We've got their back." Evergreen smiles posing. 

"The Thunder Legion will handle this," Fried announces that they'll help us.

"We'll leave all the babies to you guys!" Bixslow suggested. 

"The rest of you, keep away from the big ones. Remember what Natsu told us? Only Dragon Slayers can beat them. Laxus, Shana, and the Thunder Legion, good luck!" She orders.