A Gift

Shana's P.O.V

Finally arriving at Magnolia, everyone in the town is out cheering and celebrating our return and victory of the Grand Magic Games. 

"Alright then. People of Magnolia, let's give a big round of applause to Fairy Tail, winning guild of the Grand Magic Games!" Even the mayor came out to cheer for us. "You left! You saw! You conquered!" 

"Now this is a party!" Natsu laughs enjoying the praise. 

"Ay, Sir!" Happy shouts. 

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FTBg8Nb1pe8Vm6lF-PkanhZP09TbD9mF/view

"We kicked every magic butt we saw!" Natsu yelled. 

"That makes us the champs!" Happy cheered with him. 

"Wow, there are so many people here!" Lucy said in aw. 

"I honestly wasn't expecting this grand of an entrance, it's overwhelming," Erza said but she still like the feeling. 

I groaned in pain. "Can ya make them shut up? Still feeling jittery here." I whined.  I'm not a fan of crowds. 

"Let them have their fund. It's rare to see the town excited for us. Since we usually cause the chaos." Alastor said. 

Everyone in Fairy Tail was enjoying the welcoming back party. I glanced up to see that Gray was the only one with a pout on his face and well beside me. 

I nudge him. "Hey, you okay?" I asked. Since we got back, he's been real quiet lately. 

"It's nothing." Gray simply said looking away. I hope he's still not mad I threw up on his shoes?

"Its... It's Shana!"

"Yeah, she beat Aria and Minerva from Sabertooth! She took down Aria twice!

I was starting to get overwhelmed by the crowd.  "Can they give it a rest already?" I muttered. 

Erza chuckles. "They're just proud of you." She said. I lightly smiled. 

"Check out this little souvenir I brought back you guys are gonna love this!" Natsu chuckles digging into his backpack. 

"Tadah!" He shouts pulling out the King's crown. 

My heart instantly stopped. "Don't tell me that's the king's freackin' crown?" I yelled. This has got to be the dumbest stunt this idiot has ever pulled. 

"You didn't steal it from him did you?" Wendy asked worriedly. "They're going to throw you back in jail, Natsu!"

"Oops, you weren't supposed to see that." Natsu casually says putting it back in his bag. 

"How much of a dumbass are you?!" I yelled angrily at him. Honestly, if they throw his ass in jail, he'll be one less problem I have to worry about. Seriously this idiot is going to give me a real heart attack one day.

"The symbol of our victory! A super shiny cup!" Natsu shouts pulling out our trophy. 

I felt myself being lifted up. " Hold it up higher, Shana! We want the whole crowd to see it!" Natsu shouts. 

"Put me back down!" I yelled hitting his head.