Portent

Shana's P.O.V 

The crowd was still going crazy after the last match that just happened. " Lucy okay?" I asked Natsu, who just came back after trying to cheer up after her tribble lost. 

He nods. " Yeah, she seems fine. She says she just wants to take a shower." Natsu assured us. 

I sigh frowning. " What's up?"  Natsu asked noticing my frown. 

" Huh? N-Nothing." I said hunching over the railing. I still can't help but wonder if Gray's doing okay too. 

Openinghttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1VzhmwmtZW7YB560pQR1p5TbPgVNoBK1O/view

Chapati: It's only day one of the Grand Magic Games and the second match in the battle round already has us on the edge of our seats! It's Blue Pegasus Ren Akatsuki versus Mermaid Heel's Arana Web! Will the playboy get tangled up?

" You're stronger than last year but you're still not gonna beat me." Ren assured her getting cocky. 

Arana chuckles. I thought a Pegasus man would object to attacking a lady. I guess I was wrong." She said. 

Chapati: These two are tough! Just look at their determination. 

Mr. Yajima: This should be great match! 

Jenny: Go Ren! Win this one for Blue Pegasus! Sherry's in the stands and she's rooting for you!

Sherry blushed at the comment Jenny said. The crowd starting teasing the two. 

Ren sighs annoyed. " Hey!" As he turned around Arana took that chance to attack him. 

" You left yourself wide open!" She laughed at him catching him in some kind of web. 

" You've gotta pay attention, Ren! Now go out there and kick her butt!" Sherry warned him. 

" What do you think you're doin'? The last thing we need is one of our own rootin' for the enemy!" The master of Lamia Scale scolded her.  Then some other member teased Sherry of her and Ren being engaged. 

Ren broke free from the web. " What the hell're you talking about? We are not engaged! I just can't get rid of her! Get it straight!" He corrected them!

" You're so mean!" Sherry yelled getting upset. 

Arana attacked Rin again. " You're always stuck to myside! Gah, it's annoying!" He says dogging Arana's attacks. " That said, whenever you're not around I don't feel like myself." Ren flirts that it made Sherry blushed.