Time Begins To Tick

Shana's P.O.V

" Shana!" I glanced up from my spot and saw Gray and the others. " You did it." Lyon said seeing Sugarboy knocked out on the ground. " Took me little longer than I would've liked." I said using the wall to stand up. " Are you alright?" Juvia asked me noticing something odd. 

Gray gasped. " Yo-you're---" Gray stuttered to finish the sentence. " Human? I didn't realize." I said dusting myself off. " How did you not know that tonight was a full moon?" He questioned me almost with a hint of anger in his voice. " We kind were busy if you didn't know." I told him the obvious. It wasn't intentional. 

" So that does that mean, you can't use any magic or your demon energy at all?" Lyon asked. This wasn't the first time he's seen me in my human state. He saw it back when we fought him on Galuna Island.   " Unfortunately, I'm just a pathetic human being right now." I said bluntly. 

"What do we do now?" Juvia asked. I raised my eyebrow at her. " What do you mean what? Obviously were gonna give Lucy the clock piece." I pointed out. 

" You seriously can't think about fighting the Legion Platoon in your condition!" Gray yelled at me. I turned around to face him. " Why not? It's not the first time I had to fight in this stupid form!" I yelled back. " Don't be stupid, Shana! I'm not gonna let you go into battle like this!" He shouted. " Well, I wasn't asking for your permission! I'm taking the clock piece back to Lucy and you can't stop me!" We glared at each other. I know he's just worried about my safety but he hast to remember I've survived just fine on my own in this form all my life. 

" Are you two done arguing? We better get this clock piece back to the others before the enemy wakes up." Lyon stepped in. 

Gray looked back at me with worried eyes. " P-please, Shana. Don't do this." He begged in a calm voice. I caught that there was a hint of fear in his voice. I ignored him and went to bend down to pick up the clock piece. 

I grunted lifting it on my shoulder. " Whoa! You can still pick up a heavy thing like that?" Juvia asked surprised.  I would lie if I said I wasn't struggling. " I told ya, this ain't nothing." I said smirking. 

Taking a step forward, I ended up losing my balance making me stumble. " Idiot!" Gray yelled as he caught me with the clock piece. " Just let me carry it." He mutters taking the piece from me and walks away.  Man, everything sucks!!!!

-------------

As we arrived to the place to meet Lucy, we saw she and the others where having some trouble. They were fighting that guy name Byro. He was launching this powerful attack on them. 

Using everything I had, I kicked the weapon into a different direction.  Happy carried the girl with the running magic on her back.