The Half-Demon Siblings PT 1

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1H9CB34KfgGnNvRW1Hxl6UulehqQgnljU/view?usp=sharing

Normal P.O.V

Back in the feudal era, Sango a young Demon Slayer frowns seeing how much pain Kilala her nekoma demon cat was in.

"How's Kilala doing?" Kagome a young 15 middle schooler and the reincarnation of the famous powerful priestess of Kikiyo walks into the hut with a new fresh bowl of water for the cat.

The demon slayer shakes her head. "She's not getting any better. I'm afraid Jinenji's medicine isn't working for some reason." Sango replies petting Kilala to help soothe the pain.

Kagome's shoulders flung down. "There must be something we can do." She thought about going back to her home world to get some medicine for the twin tails but she doesn't know if that type of medicine will be enough to cure her poison.

"Any new changes in Kilala?" Miroku the monk asked walking in with the half-demon Inuyasha.

"I'm afraid not," Sango replied with a sad tone.

Inuyasha crosses his arms inside the sleeve of his kimono trying to figure out what they could do to get Kilala to recover faster. He hums when he felt a pinch on his neck.

He slaps a hand where the sting came from. "Lovely to see you again Master Inuyasha!!" Myoga the flea says sarcastically falling flat on the floor.

Inuyasha sighs annoyed. "Myoga now isn't the time." He said.

The flea got himself back to his original form. "Did something happen?" The flea asked sitting on the ground where everyone could see him.

"Kilala inhaled a lot of Naraku's miasma and hasn't recovered. We even tried giving her some of Jinenji's medicine." Shippo explained their situation.

The flea hums understanding as he jumps over to check on the sick twin tails. If Jeninji's herbs weren't healing the feline then he knew exactly the right person for the job."You must take her to see Lady Shana at once!" Myoga announces having the gang tilt their heads in confusion.

"Lady Shana? Who is that?" Kagome questioned the name unfamiliar to her.

Myoga sat in the middle again with his four arms crossed. "Why, she's Master Inuyasha's younger sister of course." He simply said it as if it was something they should've already expected.

Everyone's mouth dropped to the floor. "Inuyasha's sister?!"

"My sister?"

"Oh please Master Inuyasha why so surprised?" Myoga asked.

"Uh... maybe cause you never mentioned this before!!!" Inuyasha yelled at the flea. How was supposed to know he has another sibling?

Mygoa scratches his head nervously. "Oh... I could've sworn I brought her up to you at some point."

"How do we find her?" Miroku asked

"You must go to Totosai. He can take you. I believe he's going to visit her today. He was going to return her sword back." Myoga said.

"We should get going then," Sango suggested picking Kilala carefully in her arms. She wants Kilala to recover as soon as possible.

————————-
Not long the gang was able to get a ride from their good friend Hatchi.

"Does Inuyasha's sister even know she has a brother?" Shippo asked climbing on Kagome's shoulder. He thinks that they shouldn't just show up unannounced to the girl who has a surprised brother she may or may know about.