Darkness

Gray's P.O.V

All I saw was nothing but black smoke after the bomb on Racer's chest went off. I felt my own heart beating against my chest. Recalling the last scene of Shana and Lyon jumping off the cliff replayed in mine mind. There was no way I lost her... Not again. She can't be dead. Not like this. She's not the type of person that would let herself be defeated as a bomb. She has to be alive... she just hast to. 

"They would never give up that easily. Let's go find them." I glance over at Sherry, who was still crying her heart out to Lyon. "Come on." I said sliding down the frozen ice I made. 

--

-To Lucy and Hibiki Normal P.O.V

Hibiki and Lucy were still watching over Erza and were waiting for Natsu to returned with Wendy so she can heal Erza. The venom has spread quickly. On the other hand they are worried about Shana since her shadow clone poof. She did warned them she might if something where to happen to her. 

Lucy and Hibiki both glanced over at the bush near them after hearing some rustling. "You missed me?" Natsu smiled excitingly at the both of them. 

"Natsu!" Lucy smiled back at him feeling relief it was just him. "How'd you do that, anyway? All of the sudden, your map popped into my head." Natsu asked wondering how he was able to find them so quickly. 

"I'll explain it to you later. Is Wendy all right?" Hibiki asked about the young girl. 

"She's fine." Natsu replied setting her and the cats down."Time for you to wake up, kid. I saved you. Now you gotta save Erza!" Natsu shook the girls shoulders. 

"Don't be so rough with her." Lucy's scolded him as her eyes popped out. 

"Come on, rise and shine. Wakey, wakey."

Soon enough Wendy started to open her eyes. She screams and pushes herself away from Natsu. Lucy gasped once she places her hands on her head. "I had to do it. Sorry." She apologizes.  Natsu knew exactly what she was talking about. She shook in fear. 

"I'm wiling to over look that right now." Natsu shouted getting his knees causing Wendy to gasp. "Erza was bitten a b Poisonous snake. Shana was able to heal her but not completely since she didn't know what type of poison it is.  So she still in bad shape. Please save her!" Natsu begged to the Sky Dragon Slayer.

"She's hurt?" She muttered lowering her arms. she looks to her side where Erza was laying down as the venom was growing. 

"We need Erza to defeat the Oracion Seis. We don't stand a chance against with out her help." Hibiki explained.

"Please, Wendy, we need her more than never." Lucy also got on her knees to beg.  

"We're begging you." Natsu said. 

"Yeah! I'll try to save her. No, I will." Wendy agreed to help them save their friend. Natsu smiled brightly at the young girl. He felt relief. 

"Hurray." Happy dizzily mutters from the side. 

"Snap out of it already. Even the twin tails is back on her feet. You're so pathetic." Carla scolded Happy. Kilala 'Meows.' 

Wendy goes to Erza's side and takes a closer look at her as the other watched her carefully. She places both her hands out as a bright light blue glow surrounds them as she started healing her. In doing so she was thinking back about Jellal too.