Advent of Satan

Natsu: Hey guys, ready for some more Fairy Tail? Just make sure when your watching you turn the light on in the room and don't sit too close to the T

Natsu: Hey guys, ready for some more Fairy Tail? Just make sure when your watching you turn the light on in the room and don't sit too close to the T.V

(This will be a short chapter)

Shana's P.O.V

"Whoa. Lucy kicked his butt." Natsu grinned. The new status update read Lucy versus Bickslow. Lucy is the winner. "No way! That little princess can actually fight?" Gajieel asked in disbelief. 

"She may not look like it from the outside but she's a lot stronger than you think

"She may not look like it from the outside but she's a lot stronger than you think." I complemented her. I never thought I'd say that but Lucy has slowly started to grow on me. I guess after seeing how much she cares for her Celestial spirits took a turn on me. 

"She's just a cheerleader." He argues. 

"That just leaves Freed and of course Laxus." Alastor points out. Then Natsu and Gajieel started fighting again. I narrowed my eyes at the runes. Natsu was starting to rub off on me as myself was getting impatient.  

"That's it!" Levy shouted making us jumped. "What's what?" Natsu and Gajieel asked her. 

"I need to look at these two grammar styles like the tortoise and hare and translate them at two different rates. If I take the integral number of synchronized letters in a single pass and transform them into Gale grammar and translate that into logue..." Levy rambles on. I had a sweat dropped as she lots me some time ago. "It worked!" She held the papers up.     

"Yeah!" Us dragon slayers cheered. 

"Just give me second. I need to rewrite the enchantment. " Levy said "You bet." The two male Dragon Slayers said in unison.  "This it, you guys. When I'm through here, you three can join the battle of Fairy Tail. I hope you guys are ready." The three of us smirked ready  to join in the battle. 

"Yeah, I'm all fired up."

"It's time to take out the trash."

"Let's see who gets to Laxus first." I smirked at the fellow Dragon Slayers. Kilala jumps on my shoulder. 

------

Not long Levy rewrote the enchantment and we were free. We decided to split up to have a better chance of finding Laxus, since his ass could be hiding anywhere. 

"Oh, Hey there, Shana. That's a pretty getup you got on." I stopped running to see the Melon Bread baker.   I forgot I was still wearing my outfit from the festival. I didn't bother changing clothes since I can fight in almost anything.

"We saw a bunch of guys from your guild fighting earlier. I everything alright?" He asked. 

"Oh, Sorry about that. We're just getting ready for the parade." I tried to make up and excuse for this whole mess.  

He gave me a questionable look. "I don't see what that has to do with fighting?" 

"I promise. It's going to be a show." I assured him. I didn't want the folks to get worried not to mention how much in danger they're in. 

"I'll take your word for it then." He gave me thumbs up. "Take these for the road." He handed me a bag of Melon Bread. "What's this?" I looked at it confused. "You're my favorite customer and since you guys are working hard for the parade. It's on the house." He smiled. I bowed to him. "Thank you. I have to get going now." I said goodbye 

Turning the corner I summoned a Shadow Clone. "Sup girl." My clone greeted me. "I need you to find Gray for me while I try to find Laxus and Freed. And when you do give him these okay." I handed her the bag of Melon Bread. "You got it boss." She saluted me and took off.  I couldn't help but get worried about him but I need to focus on the bigger matter right now and that's finding Laxus

"Okay, now time to find Laxus." I started to sniff the air to catch Laxus's scent but with all the towns people it was impossible. Kilala wasn't having any luck either. 

I gasped having a wired strange feeling. I felt this feeling before but haven't in a long time. "Alastor is that?" I began to question knowing what it was. "Yes, Mira's take over magic." He said. I gulped. I thought her magic was locked. What must've happened. I don't think I want to be at her end. 

I smiled reading the runes. "Freed versus Mirajane--both wizards forfeit."  

The only one left is Laxus