O Living Ones

A/N: EEEP guys guess what I just bought today !!! My first Fairy Tail Figure and I'm so happy that it's my husband!! He so beautiful!! I do plan on getting Natsu might be picking up Lucy and Erza too!!! 

Normal P.O.V

Kilala landed the gang safely on the ground. "Where's Erza?" Gray questioned about the red hair wizard. "She's on a standoff with Knightwalker." Carla replied. 

Gray gasped as the royal army showed up attacking up. "they found us." Gray shouted. Kilala stood by them growling with her hair standing up.  

"Jeez, it's like they're coming out of the woodwork

"Jeez, it's like they're coming out of the woodwork." Gray mutters annoyingly. "They've got us surrounded, Lucy." Coco stated. "I guess we're going to have fight 'em." Lucy stated. Carla and Happy gasped as the army fired. 

"Stay back!" Gray shouted blocking them with his ice magic.  The army keep attacking but only towards Happy and Carla. "Stop shooting at us!" Carla cried. "Why do they keep firing at Happy and Carla?" Lucy questioned. 

"All of the escaping Exceeds have been captured and turn into lacrimas" Solider #1 informed them. They gasped. "With the exception of you two. Now, surrender, and become magic power for our kingdom!" They kept on firing. 

"The Exceeds are living beings just like us. Are you so obsessed with gaining power that you don't care what happens to 'em?" Gray questioned them not believing someone could go this far for power. The guards ignored and charged at him. "You people in this world need to learn some lessons on life!" Gray attacked them with his ice magic. He was feeling aggravated from personal experiences with Shana.   "You can't kill someone to take what they have. Not on my watch!" The Ice wizard glared them. 

Shana's P.O.V

We all grunted landing hardly on the ground as the dragon armor was getting too strong. The king laughs. "You're pathetic! You don't stand a chance of winning." He laughs evilly. 

Natsu scuffs sitting up. "Everyone in this world's suffering 'cause there's no magic power. I'd like to know why their crazy king seems to have more than his fair share of it?" He snapped.