A Great Person

A/N: So these next two chapters are gonna be about Shana's time of being a flame haze as I said before Shana is not my OC she's from Shakugan no Shana the next chapters are actual chapters from her anime which are episodes 14,15 and 16 in season 1 if you wanna check them out. 

Oh, also Alastor's season 1 voice actor is Paul Dobson who voices Naraku in Inuyasha so I decided to have him play out as Alastor since I gotten so use to it.

"Hey, guys ready for some more Fairy Tail? Just make sure that when you're watching, you turn on the light in the room. And don't sit too close to the TV."

Opening: ///https://drive.google.com/file/d/118K3U2XggJNUQZ8odRK9lOqJXCMSEG01/view?usp=sharing

Shana's P.O.V

It was just another normal day here at the construction site of the guild being remade. I was at the bar talking to Mira as Kilala was being played with Lucy and her dress up games. I felt bad for Kilala. 

"Aw, Kilala, you look adorable

"Aw, Kilala, you look adorable." Lucy clapped her hands. 

"Thanks for torturing her Lu." I sweat dropped. 

"Here, you go Shana." Gray came up to me and handed a bag of Melon bread. 

My eyes lighten up as I took the bag. "Thanks." I said and took a bite out of mine. I notice that Gray started to eat one too but he was eating it all wrong. 

"That's not the way you're supposed to eat melon bread ice man." I stopped him, he just eyed me. 

He pulled the bread away from his mouth. "You got a way of eating these things?" He questioned me.

"Like this. First you bite off the crispy bun, and then you savor the spongy part of the filling. Another bite of the crispy part follow by more spongy filling. This allows you to balance both flavors textures equally. You got it." I explained it to him as his shoulders went down.

"Uhhh...." Was all he said. I swat dropped. 

"Wow, Shana you sure do know all about melon breads." Lucy giggled. "I've been meaning to ask you. How did you became a flame haze in the first place?" She asked.