The Man Without an Emblem

Shana's P.O.V

Just when we thought we and Natsu were doomed a unexpected guess showed up in the neck of time to save our ass's. Laxus had head-butt Hades with his lighting. 

"It's Laxus." Gray mutters laying on the ground still. "I'd never thought I'd be this happy to see him." Lucy says whipping her tears away.   "Isn't he the master's grandson?" Wendy asked this would be the first time meeting him in person. 

"Hades, is fucked up now." I grinned exited to see how this'll turn out.  "Shana, please watch your language." Alastor scolded me. 

"I see. So your a blood relative of Makarov?" Hades questioned him as sparks surrounded Laxus. 

opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12ZwT9qIF2zrSehhv8Pv1jVP5_1raO0JG/view

------

"Tch. How pathetic.  You guys beat so bad you look like a bunch of tattered rags." Laxus insulted us. I deadpanned. 

"No joke." Natsu chuckles. 

"What are you doing here, Laxus?" Erza questioned him.  Although she was grateful, she was never expecting him to make an appearance.  

"I cam to pay my respects to the first guild master. I used to be a member of Fairy Tail too, ya know." Laxus replied. Erza smiled at him. "I was just planning to stop by Mavis's grave, so this is a big surprise. I certainly didn't expect to run into the second guild master. I've got an idea, since you're already here, how about I dig a grave for you, too?" Laxus threaten him.  

"My

"My. What a shame. To think that poor Makarov would be burdened by such a pretentious grandson." Hades ranted as he and Laxus powered up. I can diffidently tell that Laxus has gotten a lot stronger. This certainly wasn't the same Laxus as before. Both Magic power is overwhelming. 

Laxus was the firs to to launch at Hades as he managed to land a hit on him. He knocking him back blow after blow. "Good. I'm impressed with your magic power. Not to mention your courage. I didn't realized the boy had more than one pawn of Gildarts' caliber." Hades said seeing Laxus was a worthy opponent to him. 

"You know, that reminds me of something the geezer used to say. 'Whenever you face a tough enemy it doesn't matter how strong they are standing up to them is what more important.' Ain't that right. Natsu?" Laxus smirked. 

"Yeah, you bet." Natsu nodded. 

"Utter nonsense. That's nothing more than a weakling's excuse. Think your strong enough to face me? Then let's see what you've got?" Hades provoked him, getting into his stance. Laxus cracked his knuckles. "If you insist." Laxus said. 

----

Laxus used his breath attack which Hades easily avoided. Hades used his chain attack on him but Laxus swiftly moved away. Hades attached the chain the giant globe that was attached to the ceiling and used that as a weapon.