Believe

Normal P.O.V

While Natsu and Shana went inside the Celestial Spirit Beast, Lucy, Gray, Erza, and, Kilala, and Gajeel remained in the celestial world to attack it from the outside.

"What the...?" Gray mutters as the beast started growing something on its back.

"Looks like it's startin' to transform." Gajeel points out the way the beast is acting.

It then transformed into four legs creating tails.

"Uh... I think I liked him better how he was before." Lucy says nervously.

"Everyone, keep your guard up. He's bound to attack soon." Erza warned her friends.

The Celestial Beast shoots a beam that made a huge explosion making everyone gasp.

"Why would he do this? He'll destroy the whole realm before long!" Lucy asked bewildered at all the destruction.

"He well may, so we can't sit back and wait for Natsu, Shana, and Happy to tear their way out of his innards. I say we take him down now and hope Natsu does he must and escapes quickly." Erza suggested even with the consequences that came with it.

"I'm a gambling man, and I like those odds." Gajeel smirks.

"So what, he might get injured? Yeah, it sounds like a risk I'm willing to take. But that idiot took Shana with him and I'm not about risk her life in the process." Gray gets in his stance not caring if he hurts Natsu but couldn't let Shana get hurt.

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mBbKdFtdZGXSxa3TIHIlSx8sEIE49-2j/view

Shana's P.O.V

"So... Natsu? It's cool that we made it in here, but now it's too dark to see anything. Where do we go?" Happy mentioned once we dove inside the Celestial Beats' body.

Natsu sniffed the air. "I can smell Loke and the other spirits, but I can't tell where the scent's from." He said, still holding me bridle-style.

I groaned annoyed. "My Judgment spell isn't picking up any of the zodiac's magic energy," I said dispelling my spell that allows me to locate someone using their magic energy, kinda like a map.

"Uh-oh. Could that mean they got absorbed?" Happy asked worriedly.

"I don't think so. If they did, we shouldn't be able to get their scents." I said that we got ourselves in a pickle. I gasped when a bright light blinded us.

"What is this place?" Alastor asked once I opened my eyes to see that we were in some space void.

"His belly's huge! It's like he's got a whole universe inside it! No wonder this guy's so friggin' hungry," Happy shouts surprised.

"Hey, Loke! Can you hear me?! Where are you?" Natsu shouts.

"Idiot! Don't go yelling when we don't know what danger awaits us!" I scolded the Dragon Slayer.