Realm of the Abyss

Shana's P.O.V

Laxus was holding his own with master Hades but in the end Laxus accepted defeat and last minute had transferred all his magic power to Natsu. And Natsu had infused both his flames the lighting Laxus had given him. Now Laxus was laying on the ground beaten up. 

"I don't know if eating that lighting was a good." Lucy said sweat dropping now that Natsu looked more angered than ever. 

"I've never seen anything like this before!" Gray commented. 

"A lighting flame dragon?" I muttered. "Hey, how come he's the only one that gets a power upgrade? I'm a dragon too!" I deadpanned. "Not now, Shana." Alastor scolded me. It's unfair. I bit my cheek. 

"This is just like the time he ate a shard of Etherion." Erza recalls back when Natsu had entered Dragon Force. 

Not even a blink of an eye Natsu charged and landed a punch at Hades and it made him flying back hitting the wall and made it crack. Natsu didn't stopped there and landed a kick on his head and then shocked him with the lighting. 

"What the hell?" I leaned back in complete utter shocked on what just happened. 

"So now Natsu's able to use Laxus's power and his attacks?" Gray question from the lighting move Natsu just did. "That's awesome." Lucy smiled. 

"This is what happens to anyone who messes with Fairy Tail!" Natsu shouted as he kept landing powerful blows at Hades. "I'll make you pay! Now say good bye!" Natsu created another loud explosion. 

Hades though stood back up and grabbed Natsu with his stupid chains. "Try hitting me with your tied hands!" Hades said. Natsu easily ripped them apart. 

He then held in his breath.  "Lighting Flame Dragon Roar!" Natsu used the breath attack with fire and lighting. Hades struggled pushing it back and we got pushed back. Natsu's roar was so powerful it even pierced through the ship. 

"Unbelievable." Alastor mutters but by his tone he was impressed. Everyone had their mouths dropped open. 'Overkill much.' I deadpanned. 

"I warned ya not to mess with us." Natsu said as he lost his balance and was going to fall from the hole near the ground. "Natsu!" I got up and ran and grabbed his arm. Lucy sigh when I caught him. "Thanks. That was a close one. I don't suppose you have any food tucked away in that outfit, do ya?" He mutters weakly. I deadpanned at him but shrugged it off. "I'll give ya some of Alastor's flames later. You idiot." I smiled at him, pulling him up. 'You earned it, flame brain.' You saved me from using that spell.  I chuckled. 

"Another one bites the dust!" Gray said. 

"We won!" Wendy shouted happily. 

We all carefully stared at Hades, laid on the ground. "You have knocked me down, but I'm not out." We all gasped as Hades began to stand back up. "Well done, Makarov. You raised some truly remarkable children despite your flawed philosophy."

'No there's no way.' I felt myself shake up a bit. 

"I can't remember the last time someone left me tattered and torn after a good brawl." Hades made himself appeared a new cape. 

"How is he still standing?" Gray asked in utter shocked that he's able to get up after the attacks Natsu did. 

"I appreciate the entertainment but I must get back to work. I'll be obliterating  you now. Believe me, you'll wish I'd done so sooner." He held his hand over his eye patch.