Get The Infinity Clock!

Shana's P.O.V

" The Oracion Seis... I was hopping I'd never hear that name again." Macao says as were now all back the guild. " Reckon that's why ol' Makarov was summoned by the Ten Wizards Saints?" Wakaba questioned. 

Erza nods. "Mmm... Our guild was responsible for their members' arrest following the Nervana incident.  And now it appears that they've escaped from prison." Erza explained our situation.  

" While we were asleep for those seven years, they got a lot stronger." Gray added. " Yeah, a whole lot stronger." I agreed crossing my arms. I was still ticked off that the had found out about my secret.   

" I couldn't do a single thing to help! I'm too weak!" Romeo shouted as he was blaming himself. 

" I'm sorry... I'm the one to blame for all of this." Michelle says frowning. I groan. Here we go again. " Please don't be so hard on yourself Michelle... Don't you remember what Natsu and  Shana said before? My dad dumped all this crazy stuff on us and excepted me to figure it out without explanation." Lucy tried to comfort her. 

" Do you even know how your father managed to get himself in all this business with the Infinity clock in the first place?" Alastor asked her.  " No clue... unfortunately." Lucy replies. 

"That mystery can be solved at a later time. Our highest priority at the moment is to locate the members of the Oracion Seis... and from there, recover the Infinity Clock." Erza explained. 

" Well, then let's get movin'! All we gotta do is start lookin everywhere can think of, and we're bound to run into them eventually, right?" Natsu suggested.  

" Don't be stupid... we need to come up with a solid plan of action before we do anything." Gray insulted him. " What ?! Who are you callin' stupid? All I'm sayin' is if we wanna find them, we gotta get out there and look!" Natsu argued gettin up on Grays face. " I called you stupid, flame- for-brains! Because only a complete idiot would go running around with no strategy!" Gray shouted. 

I sigh as they started bickering again. " Oh Gray, you're amazing! I love a man who's willing to fight for what he believes in!" Juvia ranted. I eyed her. " You remember he's mine.... right?" When is she gonna get that through her thick ass scull?

 right?" When is she gonna get that through her thick ass scull?

" Everybody is really on edge today." Wendy stated. " Well, how do you expect them to feel? We don't know what to do. Shana's secret has been exposed  to the enemy. I'm surprised she hasn't murdered them yet." Carla mentioned. 

" Yeah, I thought about that too but... all my anger washed away once I started eating melon bread again." I nervously scratched my head. She sweat dropped at me. " That so like you." It's been ages since I had one.