Natsu and Shana V.S Yuka the wave user

Natsu: Hey, guys. Ready for some more Fairy Tail? Just make sure when you're watching you turn the lights on in the room. And don't sit too close in the T.V

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/118K3U2XggJNUQZ8odRK9lOqJXCMSEG01/view?usp=sharing

Normal P.O.V

Not long after Happy, and Kilala took Shana and Lucy away from the battle Gray and Lyon were about to fight Gray kicks Natsu away so he wouldn't butt in his fight. Soon enough Lyon over powered Gray.

Gray just laid there on the ground with some bruises on him. He was still unconscious, as a small dust of snow fell, it made him have a flash back to were Ur was telling him to get back up. But he then heard a different voice.

"Get up, Gray! Man you look rough." Natsu called out. "He beat the snot out of ya huh?" Natsu mentions on how beat up he was.

"Natsu! What are you doing here?" Gray manages to speak out.

"I couldn't remember how to get back to the village, so I climbed back up to look for it." He told him. He reaches to grab Gray and puts his arm around the giant ice ball he was still stuck in. "I see it now. Come on. Let's go." Natsu makes a small grunt.

"Wait. I can walk." Gray argued. "Where's Lyon?" He asked getting up by himself.

"Don't know. By the time I made it back, everyone had vanished." Natsu replied. Gray exhales, Natsu catches him before he passed out. And puts him on his ice.

"Now hold on. We have to hurry and get back to the village before they do. All tho I'm pretty sure Shana can take care of things by herself she'll still need some backup." As they began to leave Gray was having more Flash backs of that day when Ur died. He then had another flash back of him trying to stop Natsu from taking the quest. He started to feel sorry for him.

"Hey." He says softly.

"Yeah?" Natsu replies.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't believe in you. I'm no better." Gray's hair cover his eyes as a few tears were shed.

"Quit feeling sorry for yourself 'cause you lost a fight! You're a member of Fairy Tail! Now We don't give up when times are tough. So just put it behind you and keep moving forward. Oh, great. Now it's even harder to run!" Natsu struggled to walk with Gray on top of him along with the giant ice ball. Gray didn't say anything after that.

Shana's P

Shana's P.O.V

Once we left Gray and Natsu behind Lucy and made back to the village before Lyon's minions came to attack them.

"Listen up! The people who caused you the cursed are planning an attack on the village." Lucy warned them.

"They're gonna come down here to fight us?" One of the villagers questions us.