I'm Standing Right Here!

Shana's P.O.V

Our fight with the king and his stupid Dorma Anim was still going underway and we were kinda getting our ass beat. 

"Earth Land Wizards are a fortunate lot indeed. They posses unimaginable power because they are born with eternal spring magical. Then there are the Dragon Slayers. You power surpasses even the most absurd concept of limitation. That power will belong to me. With it I can replenish this world's supply." He does a maniacal laugh. "It appears you couldn't live up to your namesake." He taunts us as we laid on the ground. 

"Get up, Shana. The fight's not over yet." Alastor was encouraging me to keep going. Easier said than done. 

"As long as I possess the Dorma Anim, I am god! My army will pave inexorable path of conquest in both worlds. I will reign supreme!" He rants. 

I tried getting up but every time I moved my body it ached with pain. Well, it has been through a lot this past day. Getting my half of my power drain out of me and also transforming into a full demon. And now this....

But no matter what we all tried to get up cause giving up is not an option for us. 

"I see. There's still some fight let in you. Your power is truly remarkable. And I'll shall savor every ounce of it, prepare yourselves Dragon Slayers!" We all screamed as the king hit us with an attack underneath. 

We all grunted landing harshly on the ground

We all grunted landing harshly on the ground. Then more of the purple aura went straight towards the dragon armor. "I feel it! The last remnant's of Edolas's power are vanishing. That means your times up. I must harvest your power immediately." The king says. 

The four of us stood our ground and got up even if our body hurts. "Salamander, Blazing Eyes, you got roar. Kid, you too." Gajieel suggested that the four of us should combined our breath attack. "All of us at the same time?" Wendy asked him. "There's no sense holding back. We got to take down this walking scrap heap. Are you ready?" Gajieel said getting in his stance. He is right. 

"You bet I am." Wendy shouted determined as she got up. I scuff. "Let's give this old psycho one hell of a roar." I stood up smirking. "Yeah." Natsu also shouted. 

We all inhaled our breaths gathering our magic energy. "Fire Dragon" "Water Dragon" "Iron Dragon" "Sky Dragon" 

"What? How can their magic power still be increasing?" The King asked in shock. 

"Roar!" Our breath attacks collided and created a huge explosion.  

"We got it." Gajieel smirks. 

"No! I wouldn't count on it." Alastor informed us something wasn't right.