Scorching Earth

Shana's shadow clone P.O.V

 Lucy's eyes widened as she almost lost grip. "I gotcha!" I grunt holding on to her.

"Thanks, Shana." Lucy says in relief.

I groan as I did the best I could to hold onto both girls. " You better not freaking let go!" I warn them.

"Why on earth would we do that?" Lucy shouted at her, baffled.

I panicked when the ground started melting quicker and quicker. I began to feel my face heating up having the lava comes closer into view. I needed to come up with something fast. It's not like summoning my wings will be any help. I can't carry the two of them. Biting my lip and gathering all of my strength I have to do everything I can. 

My grip on their hands tightens. "No way...."

"Huh?" Lucy lifts her head to me.

"No way I'm going to let you guys die!!" I said determined ignoring the pain that was shooting up my shoulders and the heat that was in front of me. I couldn't. Natsu would never forgive me if something happened to Lucy.

"No way in hell!" I yell! 

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L_DZiKQUjZtgNmWoWw17OMy_rsxGrKGa/view

I brought my right foot and dug the tip of it into the ground as I used my strength to push myself up along with the two celestial wizards. Slowly, I felt my body being lifted up and brought the girls back to the surface. I gasped when in doing so, I added a bit too much chakra pressure on my leg that caused part of the ground I was in to crack making me fall over.

"Shana!" Lucy worriedly calls out to me. Now I was the one hanging on the edge of the cliff. "Just hang on, Shana! We'll pull you back up." She shouts on her knees. 

"Don't! Forget about me and just get to higher ground!" I argued. I was starting to feel the burning sensation on my hand. The rock was getting too hot for even me to hang on. 

"Just grab our hands!" Lucy sticks one of her hands out. 

I growled a bit. " I'm not the real Shana, damn it! Worry about yourselves. I'm just a shadow clone so nothing bad will happen to me. I'll just poof away! Besides, fire doesn't bother me!" 

"Shana..." Happy groans as he and Carla are still being pinned down by Uosuke's gravity. 

Lucy glares at me. "I don't care if you are a shadow clone! You're still, Shana, one of my best friends! I'm not going to abandon you." 

I gasped in shock. 

I gasped in shock. Lucy...

My eyes widen when the piece of rock I held onto, broke off. I began to feel myself fall backward.