Power Of Life

opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12ZwT9qIF2zrSehhv8Pv1jVP5_1raO0JG/view

Normal P.O.V

After Shana's and Meledy's battle, both wizards lots consciousness. But after a while Meledy was the first one to gain back her consciousness.  She helped pulled Shana into a dry surface as the rain continued to poor. "And now I'm aiding a fallen enemy. What in the world have you done to me?!" She mutters not liking her actions. 

Meledy sigh watching the Water Dragon Slayer that laid on the ground next to her. "Meledy!" A voice called out to her. "Oh, did you find him? That man with you, is that Zeref?" Meledy asked Ultear as she got him. She noticed the man she was carrying. "It is indeed. It's Lord Zeref. " Ultear replied as she dropped him to the ground. Meledy smiled. "There's been a change of plans. We're leaving the island." Ultear told her as the younger girl was confused. "Are you so sure we should leave so suddenly? I still haven't been able to locate Gray Fullbuster." Meledy questioned her. "He is no longer your concern now, Meledy." Ultear said. Meledy tilted her head. "He's not our enemy. " Ultear grins as she recalled the time she was talking to him face to face. 

"He's not our enemy in the slightest. He's our pawn." Ultear lets out an evil laugh. "I just can't believe that he actually fell for that ridiculous story I told him. What a fool. If this goes as planed, I'll get rid of both Hades and Gray in one fell swoop. It almost couldn't come together more perfectly." Ultear said with a nasty grin plastered on her face. "Get rid of master Hades? But why?" Meledy asked her. She didn't know why Ultear was doing this. "With him gone. We can keep Lord Zeref entirely to ourselves!" She explained. "You'd really betray our master like this?" Meledy asked with her eyes widen. 

"Hades, Gray, and everyone else I please. I will have all of them right in the palm of my hand. I will crush anyone who wants to get near Zeref. He's entirely in my possession." Ultear grins causing Meledy to get worried about her. "Oh, silly me. I'm getting carried away. I'm almost certain that Gray's isn't anywhere near up to the task in hand. But at least he can distract Hades ever watchful eye while we leave with Zeref." Ultear felt assured. 

Meledy went over to pick up Zeref. "Let's depart before his eye falls back to us" Ultear suggested. Meledy was still unsure about her plan. "Huh? Who might this be?" Ultear questions Shana, who was still unconscious. "That's Nietono No Shana. Gray's girlfriend." Meledy explained to her. Ultear suddenly takes out a sword and has it above Shana's unconscious body earning a gasp from Meledy. "What are you doing?" She asked worriedly. "Preparing to kill her, obviously." Ultear simply told her. "But she's not a threat! She's unconscious." Meledy tried to reason with Ultear. She thought it was only fair since Shana did safe her life. "Be quiet." Ultear snapped at her as she raised her sword up. "This will limit Gray's options in the future. He can be killed by Hades. Or die using Ice Shell. Seeing his dear beloved lying dead on the ground like this will only drive him towards the inevitable. " Ultear evilly smiles. Meledy gasped. 

Just as Ultear swung the blade down to Shana's throat, ice appeared stopping the blade from touching Shana. Alastor sigh in relief knowing that his flame haze was saved by a familiar ice wizard. Ultear gasped at the sudden block.

 Ultear gasped at the sudden block