Seven Dragons

Normal P.O.V

"Yes, that's it! Good work, my minions! Rampage and tear the city apart! Show them the unadulterated rage of dragons!" Future Rouge smirks amused at the destruction before him. He gasped. Spotting someone he wasn't expecting to see.

"It's you, Natsu Dragneel."

The Fire Dragon Slayer stood there, on top of a roof glaring at the Shadow Dragon Slayer. 

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FTBg8Nb1pe8Vm6lF-PkanhZP09TbD9mF/view

"You fool. It's hopeless. Yet you refuse to die." Future Rouge taunts the Fire Dragon Slayer at was glaring at him by a nearby building.

Natsu dodges the incoming attack from the dragon Future Rouge was riding on.

Natsu growls as future Rouge kept dogging his attacks

Natsu growls as future Rouge kept dogging his attacks. "Come now, do you truly believe those paltry flames of yours could ever harm me? All those battles have taken their toll. You've almost completely exhausted your resources. Struggle all you like, you've no chance of victory." Future Rouge ranted.

"There's no way in hell I'm gonna give up without a fight!" Natsu yells stumbling a bit when the dragon moved. But he still had something up his sleeve.

He lands on a build and jumps back to the dragon.

"Shake off that parasite!"Future Rouge ordered the dragon. The dragon did as it was told. Natsu yelled trying to stay on.

"You're wasting your energy!" Future Rouge said.

"Nice try, pal! " Natsu says hanging on.

"Your tenacity is remarkable but ultimately pointless!" Future Rouge chuckles.

Natsu pants as that trying to stay on the dragon did wear him out a bit. "The city is doomed!" Future Rouge shouts.

Natsu gasped seeing an explosion of fire. His eyes widen at the seven dragons attacking the kingdom. But he knows everyone was working together doing their best to fend them off. 

Future Rouge chuckles. "It will soon be nothing more than a pile of rubble and ashes!"

"What are you trying to accomplish with all of this? Tell me!" Natsu asked while yelling.

Future Rouge only smirked.

---------

Shana's P.O.V

The fire dragon before us roars. "Has the city's evacuation been completed?" Erza asked so we wouldn't be putting people in harm's way.

"Yeah. Just about done." Macao answered.

"They're safe. The Royal Army is protecting them." Romeo added.

"Aw, yeah! And that means we can start to let loose on these stupid lizards!"
Bixslow cheers.