The Phantom Lord

Natsu: Hey, guys

Natsu: Hey, guys. Ready for some more Fairy Tail? Just make sure that when your watching, you turn the lights on in the room. And don't sit too close to the TV.

Narrator: This is the mysterious East forest found in Magnoila.  A place overflowing with magical power of which many tales are told.

Shana's P.O.V

The sound of Natsu laughing was echoing around us, since we just came back from a job."Was that an awesome job, or what?" Natsu asked us feeling amused.

"Well, the client sure seems think so." Happy agreed.

"Face it, you guys are just lucky that I decided to come along," Gray stated.

"We're lucky that you begged to come with us. How do you even figure?" Natsu argued with him. I sight. Me sighting has become a normal thing for me now whenever these idiots decide to fight.

"Because you where as helpful as one of Erza's suitcases." Gray fired back.

"You better watch your mouth, or I'll pack you like a suitcase, pal," Natsu shouted with a glare.

"That doesn't make any sense," Gray shouted back as their faces touched each other's.

"That's enough, boys. Now, please get dressed." Erza separated the two.

"For, crying out loud! Why does this keep happening?" Gray panic. I was slowly growling from behind. Kilala jumped off me getting scared.

"Do you mind?" I said In a low demonic voice causing Gray to sweat.

"Oops, my bad." Gray also sweat-dropped as he took his clothes that landed on me.

"A bit of advice here, Gray. Never get in a fight in your underwear." Happy held a sigh up as we were arguing in the background.

"How about he never takes his clothes off for starters," Alastor mentions.

Opening: ///https://drive.google.com/file/d/118K3U2XggJNUQZ8odRK9lOqJXCMSEG01/view?usp=sharing

-------

"Since we're fighting, you know when I took this job, I was thinking of going solo on this one. Why'd you guys decide to tag along anyway?" I questioned them holding the flyer up. Not that I don't mind them coming with me. Usually when I do missions I team up with just Gray and Natsu on a few occasions.

"Aw, come on, isn't it obvious?" Natsu asked me placing his hands on his hips.

"I don't think like you Natsu." I deadpanned.

He just smiled giving me a thumbs up. "We're Fairy Tail's strongest team, so we gotta stick together."

"Aye Sir!"

"And don't you forget it," Gray said.

"Hmph," Erza said nodding.

"Yeah, we are." Lucy also gave me a thumbs-up. I slightly smiled at them.