The Kingdom 'til Tomorrow

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L_DZiKQUjZtgNmWoWw17OMy_rsxGrKGa/view

Chapati: The underdogs from Fairy Tail have made a thrilling rally and are now leading the pack... with an impressive fifty points!

Mr. Yajima: And all six members of their team are still in play. 

Chapati: But nipping at their heels are both Sabertooth and Lamia Scale, who each have forty-nine points!

Mr. Yajima: With forty-three points, Mermaid Heel needs to kick it into high gear if they want to catch up.

Shana's P.O.V

I sigh in relief knowing that Natsu and his team were somewhat okay. Now I can fully focus on the games. I need to regain my strength. I haven't fought my opponent yet, and I'm starting to feel a bit exhausted from just conjuring up all those damn shadow clones to help out Natsu and the others. 

I placed my hands on my stomach. I know that Natsu and the others are doing fine, but why do I still have this sickening feeling in my stomach? Is it because I'm worried about Kilala? She was supposed to be helping them but she somehow ran off. Did she run into some sort of other trouble?

I hope you are all right, Kilala.

Shana's shadow clone P.O.V

Lucy lets out a sigh. "No matter where we go, it all looks exactly the same. It's impossible to know if you're going the right way or not. " She complained. It wasn't that long before we defeated The Hunger Knights and now we are looking for a way out of this hell hole. 

"Well, this is just the way we're goin' right now." Natsu simply said. 

"I'm pretty sure this gonna lead us outta here. I can kinda sense a breeze." Wendy assured us. 

"I hope you are right. I can't stand being in here for another second." I crossed my arms annoyed. It feels like we've been down here for a lifetime. 

"Do you know, Loke? How'd you get down here anyway?" Mira questioned the zodiac spirit, who was carrying Arcadios. Yeah, I've been wanting to ask that question myself. 

" I just jumped," Loke answered. Well, that sure is helpful. 

"But you really didn't pay attention to how you got here?" Wendy asked. 

"I live by the 'leap before you look' philosophy."

Natsu chuckles. "Wow, you're actually kinda cool sometimes."

 "I sensed that my beloved Shana was in danger and jumped to her rescue," Loke explained with his flirtatious tone. 

I glared daggers. "I'll kill you." 

"I take that back! You're not so cool as I thought." Natsu held a fist up. 

"What about Colonel Arcadios? Do you think he'll be okay?" Yukino asked about her friend.