Earth Land

Shana's P.O.V

It was a nice day when Gray and I were making our way to the guild as he rubbed his head in pain. "That really hurt, ya know?" He whines from the little lump I gave him this morning. "I said I was sorry." I puffed my cheeks at him, getting annoyed by his whining. "Besides, it was your fault you got hit in the first place." I told him closing my eyes facing the road.

"You should know better than to scare her like that." Alastor reminded him.
"I wasn't trying to scare her!" Gray argued at the incident this morning.He snuck in my place last night like he usually do and nearly gave me a heart attack when I found him laying on the ground naked and that's how he got that bump on his head.

I was gonna talk to him about what Gemini said the twin zodiac celestial spirits that are now under contract with Lucy about him liking me. I've been meaning to talk to him about it but haven't had the time and I don't k ow if I should cause I don't even know my own feelings right now. Like, I can't explain why my heart is beating crazy when I'm doing nothin but just standing next to him at the moment. 

"So, what did Gildarts gave you and Natsu?" Gray asked. I looked at him confused. "What are you talking about?" I raised an eyebrow. "Cmon on, don't play dumb with me, Shana. Gildarts said he was gonna give you both something yesterday." Gray shouts. A flash back comes to my mind about the talk we had with Gildarts. Him saying stuff about that dangerous dragon he came across in his mission. 

"Shana!" Gray shouted as he snapped me out of my thoughts. "Oh, it was nothing. He just wanted to catch up." I lied knowing Gildarts didn't want everyone to know how badly he got his ass beat. He growled at me in annoyance.  

I stopped and lifted my head sensing a familiar presence nearby. "What's up?" Gray asked looking down at me. I pointed to the alleyway on my right.  "Isn't that Gajieel?" I questioned pointing over at the iron dragon slayer who seemed a bit aggravated as he laid on the ground staring at a random cat. Gray looked up above my head  in the direction was I staring at.

"Yeah. I wonder what he's doing?" Gray also wondered.  "We should just let him be." Alastor suggested thinking it's nothing. I sweat dropped at the sight of him yelling at random street cats.

 I sweat dropped at the sight of him yelling at random street cats

---

"Five melon bread please." I said to the baker once we arrived at the guild. " I'll throw an extra for ya since you're my favorite customer." The baker said handing me the bag. "Thank old man." I smiled taking it and heading over to the table the others are at.

"Hey, Shana, wanna have a drinking contest?" Cana asked me holding her cup up. "Yeah, I don't think so." I said as she frown. "But, how about a melon bread contest?" I suggested as she raised her eyebrow at me. "Your kidding me right?" I chuckled. 

I lifted my head up as I started sniffing the air. "Something wrong, Shana?" Lucy asked me. "It's going to rain." I said delightful. Since I'm a Water Dragon Slayer I can tell the change in weather with my nose. "I forgot that you can sense this kinda stuff." Cana said chugging down her barrel of beer.