The Power Of Feelings

Gray's P.O.V

As I was walking towards my lacrima number even though I was on Kilala's back  I was panting. My body still ached from Zero's attack. "Jeez. It's like this hallways never ending." I muttered to myself. 'Mew.' Kilala said. She came with me instead since Shana went with Natsu. 

"I was worried we weren't  going to make it. Thanks Kilala." I said getting off her back."You take it easy now." I said.  She transformed back to her kitty form.  I smiled at her glancing back at the lacrima. "I'm guessing this is lacrima number two. Well it looks like it's gonna be easy enough to destroy." I walked deeper into the room scanning the place. 

"No sign of master Zero. It's about I catch a break. But that means one of the others is going head to head with that psycho right now. And my guess it's Shana and Natsu. Their nose are as sharp as ever." Kilala let out a cry. "Don't worry Kilala. I'm sure they'll be okay." I assured her. 

'They better be.' 

Shana's P.O.V

Natsu and I were fighting Zero since he was in our lacrima area. While fighting which we seemed to be unable to land a single scratch on the dude. Someone unexpectedly a familiar enemy. 

"It can't be." Alastor said disbelieved.   

"Jellal!" Natsu growled at him. How the heck is he even alive?

"Well, hello. I take it your memory has returned?" Zero asked him. A smirked was plastered on his face. 

"Yes." Jellal replies he too having a smirk. 

Natsu just growls. "You shouldn't have come here!" He grunts trying to get back up. "Natsu." I held on to him for support. 

"Jellal!" He shouts changing at him. 

Jellal holds out his hand. "Stop." He said sending a fire attack at Natsu. 

"Did you forget flames don't work on me?" Natsu shouted at him as he withstood the flames. 

"Yes, briefly, but I remember just in time. Only you can stop Zero." Jellal said. 

"Eh?" I titled my head.

"What?"Zero was shocked. 

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but as a fire dragon slayer, doesn't the power of flame amplify your magic?" He questioned Natsu. 

"Yeah, that's true. But why?" Natsu asked looking at the flames around him. 

"Liar. Judging by your actions, you memory has not been restored." Zero said. 

"I didn't lie to you. Only my memories of Natsu have returned." Jellal told him. 

"Well, ain't he special?" I muttered to myself 

"I'm determined to stop Nirvana. Whether or not the rest of my memories return. Will not effect my goal. " Jellal explained. 

"I don't get it. What happened to you?" Natsu asked not knowing what going on. I'm kinda lost too but I'm guess he had his memories erased. 

"It seems he has lost his memories." Alastor said 

"Yes. When I awoke, it was though my memory had been completely wiped out clean." Jellal told us. Natsu and I gasped. "All though I have no recollection of behaving like a vile cretin, it seems that was the case. I brought harm upon not only to you and Erza, but all of Fairy Tail. It's time to make amends. I want to help you protect Wendy's guild. I want to stop Nirvana. I know we can do this if we work together." Jellal stated.