Elfman VS. Bacchus

Shana's  P.O.V

I was still hanging back with Porlyusica and Carla trying to heal Natsu after his game was over. " Ugh, my stomach wants to jump right out of my body." He groans with a purple face. 

" Oh, shut up and just let me do my job!" I sigh glaring at him annoyed. But I can't blame him he did his best out there.  

" So you're sure Natsu will be okay?" Lucy asked us.

" Why wouldn't he? It's just motion sickness! Stop worrying and just let Shana handle this one!" Porlyusica spat.

Lucy looks over to me. I nod assuring her it's not serious. " What about Wendy?" She asked about the Sky Dragon Slayer.

" She's coming along nicely." Porlyusica informed her.

Some odd reason Carla was looking strangely at Lucy and I. " At least your up now, Carla. How're feeling?" Lucy asked the white exceed.

" Fine." Carla simply replied still not changing her expression.

" I'm so glad to hear that." Lucy smiled. " The other's are waiting, so I'll check back later 'kay!" She says heading towards the door.

" Let Gray know I'll probably stay here for a bit to make sure this idiot is fully heal." I said to her. She hums in replied and walks off.

" You're not going to say anything to them?" Porlyusica asked Carla. Which got my attention as I listened in.

" Tell them what?" Alastor asked for me.

" I just don't think it would do any good. They'd never believe me. Not about a future like that anyway." Carla frowns.

I tilted my head confused to what they're talking about. " What future?" I asked wanting to know.

" Nothing to worry about, child. Just focusing on healing Natsu." Porlyusica simply brushed me off.

I growled. I just remember how much I hated her attitude. Just what are they hiding if they can't tell us?

My demeaner changed when I felt Natsu snuggling closer to the palm of my hand. At least the healing his making him relax more. I chuckled. " You did good out there, idiot!" I whispered hoping no one could hear me.

Hearing the crowd cheering meant the battle portion is about to start. Man, can't believe I'm missing out on it.

Opening:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VzhmwmtZW7YB560pQR1p5TbPgVNoBK1O/view

Normal P.O.V

Back with the others the battle portion was about to begin. It's between Lamia Scale Toby and Raven Tail Blacksnake. During the match Toby had suggested they do a wager after Blacksnake lied to him about his real name. The loser had to tell the winner a secrets about themselves that no ones about.  Everyone else go intrigued about makes bets now. 

The match didn't last much longer when Blacksnake knocked down Toby in a flash. 

Chapati: the dust has settled and we can clearly see Toby on the ground! That's it folks! Blacksnake slides away with another win for Raven Tail!

Shelia and Jura sigh in Toby's defeat.  The Raven Tail members chuckled. The crowd cheers. 

" Very impressive." Erza pointed out. 

" No doubt. And I've got the feelin' that he was holdin' back." Gray says unfortunately.