Call Of The Dragon

Shana's P.O.V

"Ah! So this is what it's like to sail the seas. Without puking my brains out!" Natsu shouted happily letting the wind hit his face. "Aye, matey, welcome to the good life!" Happy said also feeling the wing with him. 

We were currently on a boat back home to Magnolia and relax after our long har battle with the Oracion Seis. 

"Ha Ha! Look out Vehicles! Natsu's gonna rid you hard!" Natsu shouts running around like a crazy person on the ship. 

"Careful! The Trioa spell doesn't last forever." Wendy warn him, seeing he was being careless. 

"Argh! No!" Natsu groans falling to the ground as the spell wore off. "Cast that spell again. Hurry!" Natsu begged her. Kilala started poking his face with her paw. 

"I'm sorry, I can't it only works a couple of times."Wendy explained that even spells have their limits. 

Gray let's out a chuckle.  "Guess it's back to barf bags."  Lucy and I  laugh at his joke. "Don't forget the mop." Alastor added to his teasing. 

"When you and Wendy join Fairy Tail, I'll show you all the snuggling spots perfect for kitties." Happy was flirting with Carla again. 

Carla turned away. "I''m joining your guild to stay close to Wendy, not because I have any interest in you." She rejected not even looking at him. 

Wendy turned around with a huge smile. "We're joining Fairy Tail! This is so exciting." She shouted delighted. Wendy  smile faded  noticing  everyone had stepped away from me. 

I was shaking but not from fear or excitement....  Natsu  made his puking face and puked up on my shoes again. Why is he always throwing up on me. "Natsu!" 

With a hard fought battle now behind us, it was finally time to return home

"Man!  May your parfumes grace my nostrils again, Miss Erza, Miss Lucy and Miss Shana." Ichiya said as we first said out goodbyes to Blue Pegasus. 

"Be sure to come visit us whenever you feel like it. " Eve winked at us. 

My eyes were twitching. "Oh, my dear Shana, how I'll miss your beauty." Hibiki flirted as he was rubbing my hands agains his face.  

"Hands off pretty boy!" Gray shouted sending glare daggers at him. I sigh. 'At lest they're not on Juvia's level.' 

---

Lastly we said our farewell to Lamia Scale. "Give my warmest regards to master Makarov. " Jura said with a smile. 

"Of course we will." Alastor said. 

"Oh, and Gray fix that stripping habit." Lyon smirked at him.

"Like you have room to talk, you boneheaded!" Gray's glared at him.