The Boy Back Then

Normal P.O.V

It was already nightfall in Edolas and the king had ordered the cannon fire to Extalia. Now, the floating island was aiming straight towards the kingdom of the Exceeds. "Gajieel! Quick use your Dragon Slayers magic to shatter the lacrima and turn everyone back." Happy panicked. "Can't. No time for that now. This pupp's speeding up." Gajieel nervously told him. "Oh, no!" Happy worriedly yelled. 

Shana's P.O.V

The other's and I were riding on this creature named, Legion as we flew straight towards to stop the lacrima since we failed to make the guards change it's direction. "Come on, let's go! If we can't stop it, everyone we know will die!" Natsu shouted.

We got closer and closer to the lacrima and the Legion smashed right on to it. "Give it everything you've got." Coco told her creature friend. It was trying to push the island back from crashing.  "This won't work. It's got to much mass and momentum." Alastor said from the speed the lacrima was going at. 

I gritted my teeth. "Damn it..." I stood up on the creatures back and dis some hands signs. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" I summoned a bunch of clones and went into flame haze mode to summon my wings. "Shana, what are you doing?" Gray asked watching me and my clones fly away from the creature. "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm going to stop this thing." I shouted and flew around the lacrima and used my strength to push it back. 

I heard a roar next time and saw a familiar twin tail. "Kilala." I smiled at her knowing she was save. She nodded and help. I won't lie this thing his a lot heavier than it looks. 

"Outta my way!" Natsu yelled as he was also helping push the lacrima. 

"Natsu!" Happy flew down by us. But he stopped and looked worried. "I'm sorry." He said waiting anxiously for his reply. "I didn't mean--" Happy stuttered. "Huh? Give me a hand, buddy, would you?" Natsu smirked at his blue cat friend. "Aye sir!" Happy smiled flying towards the fire dragon slayer. 

At the top Gajieel smirked. "All right, temporary truce, furball." He mentioned to Pantherlily as he took off. "Don't run from me!" Pantherlily tried to stop him. "We'll finish this. Just let me stop this thing first. Then I'll beat you." Gajieel inform the black cat. " You can't. Imbecile. One's it's begun, there's no way to stop it. This is the end. Edolas is about to change forever and none of us will live to see the aftermath." Pantherlily warned the Dragon Slayer.  Gajieel turns back to look at him. "Wrong. We ain't dying. When this is over with, you're coming to Fairy Tail. You'll be my cat, even if I have to drag you there." He laughs porting a finger at the cat. Gajieel jumps off the lacrima to help us from making it crash. 

I let out battle cry with my clones to push the rock back. Even with my enormous strength the rock had more power. It started little by little to crash into Extalia. "Come on, Shana! You can do this!" Alastor encouraged me. "They're still gonna collide!" Gray yelled.  "No!" Lucy whimpered. "Give it all you've got!" Erza yelled. 

"It's not gonna end this way! We can still push this thing back!" Natsu screamed using his fire dragon slayers magic. "Aye Sir!" Happy cheered. 

I smirked. That's the Natsu I know. "You heard Dragon Boy." I ordered my clones for them to keep pushing. They all replied with a yeah.

 I gasped to my left when I saw another set of hands helping. "Gajieel, why are down here?" I asked him. "Shouldn't you be using your magic to turn the others back to normal?" Alastor also questioned him. "If you wanna deal with the black cat, be my guest!" He yelled at us.

"We don't have time to worry about the lacrima or the cat so just push!" Gray yelled grunting. "We have to stop it or everyone from Magnolia will be lost forever." Lucy cried.