Enter the Neo- Oracion Seis

Shana's P.O.V

Just as were about to fight Byro, the clock pieces that we gathered started to merge and form the clock tower but what we weren't expecting was for a new enemy to show up. " No way..." Natsu mutters as he was standing in front of Kilala and I. " It's the Oracion Seis!" Lucy shouted. " That's not good!" Happy pointed out. Beats of sweat dropped from my forehead. Why does every bad have to happen to me. 

" I was hoping to never seen them again, but here they are." Gray said. " And it appears they have new members." Erza said spotting some new but familiar faces.

This wired one that looked like a machine laughed. " All lined up and hot, hot, hot! It's true you've met'em before... but things sure have changed! May I present you the new and improved, Neo-Oracion Seis!" 

" Did he say The Neo- Oracion Seis?" We all shouted together in shock. 

Midnight, Angel, Erigor, Racer, Cobra, and this wired machine dude are part of the new Oracion Seis? " You seem surprised... A great deal has changed since the last time we met." Midnight spoke. 

" I remember you! You're Midnight!" Natsu shouted. 

" I no longer go by that name. From now on I ask that you refer to me as 'Brain the Second'." Midnight mentioned. 

I chuckled. " You gotta be kidding me? ' Brain The Second?'" I wanted to burst out laughing. 

" I call you whatever I want! You wanna tell us what you're doin' here? I know you're up to somethin'!" Natsu questioned them. 

" I have but one, but one single wish... to make my fathers dream a reality. And that is to destroy all that which has form in this world." Midnight said. 

" I can't believe you're still spouting the same nonsense." Erza glared at him. 

He lets out a sneer.  " You've been very helpful, thank you, but I'm afraid we no longer require your services." Midnight said as the clock resonated.

" What do we do, Lord Byro?" Dan asked his leader. " Fight! We have to stop them." Byro told him. " I'm all fired up!" Dan said.

" What do you think you're doin', buddy? Don't you know that's my line?" Natsu shouted as he, Dan and Byro charged at the Oracion Seis. " You stay out of this!" Dan yelled. 

Midnight scuffs

Midnight scuffs. " Lousy insects... look at how they swarm." Green tentacles come out of his hand just like how Brain did. 

" I'm gonna bounce your attack right back you!" Dan shouted as he blocked it with his shield. He yelled when the attack too powerful for even his shield to revert back.