King of the Dragons

Shana's P.O.V

I groan in pain as I try to sit on my knees. As my vision cleared from the burning ashes around me I coughed. My whole body is bruised and bloody from head to toe. The whole city of Crocus has been burn down into ashes like a fallen waste land. I can't believe it. T-they're all gone. My throat felt so die and pained when I thought that.

I saw the fallen drops of tears falling from my eyes. I--I-- I wasn't strong enough to protect them. Or anybody. G-Gray... Kilala... All of them... gone... Alastor... I-- lost my Crimson Lord.

Lucy....

Gray...

My head snapped when I heard the castle beginning to crash down. 

A loud roar was heard from above. My eyes widen in fear, when a dragon opened it's mouth and fired a breath attack destroying everything that's already been destroyed.

I covered my hears as my body trembled. A bunch of dragons flying in the air attacking everything in sight. H-How am I the only one still alive? I... I was scared. P--Please make it stop!!!

The same dragon did another breath attack and I didn't even bothered moving. I couldn't. I was frozen in fear.

I gasped when a familiar dragon slayer sucked the fire right up.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Shana. Cocky lizards."

"N-Natsu." I barely managed to say with my raspy voice. My eyes were blurred by my tears.

The dragon landed right in front of us. "Listen up, ugly! You just a picked a fight with the wrong guy! I'm Natsu Dragneel of the Fairy Tail Guild. I'm a dragon Slayer." He slammed his fist together.

" And I'm here to do just that." He glares at the dragon.

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L_DZiKQUjZtgNmWoWw17OMy_rsxGrKGa/view

Shana's P.O.V

"Say that to my face!" Natsu yelled. "Turn around you coward!"

I sigh annoyed. Just when things were getting peaceful around here, they gotta start making a scene. The guild was chilling at the bar again after Natsu and my battle with Sabertooth was finally over.

"All right, fine. I said I'm sick and tired of you screeching like a banshee. It's seriously hashing our mellow here." Gray spats turning around to face the fire dragon slayer. And of course, he had to mentioned me to the argument.

"You lookin' to fight, Ice-lips!" Natsu glares.

"Anytime, anyplace, chump!" Gray accepts his offer.

"If you two idiots end up hurting yourselves, don't expect me to heal ya. I'm out of commission for today." I simply warned them that I wasn't going to get involved in their childness actions tonight. I bit into my melon bread as Kilala was enjoying her fish.

"Like that will teach them a lesson." Alastor said seeing it wouldn't keep them from fighting.

" You can do it, Natsu!" Happy cheered dancing around.

"Dose two butt heads more than a couple of goats in heat... it's embarrassing." Carla said.

I scuffed. "Tell me about it." I muttered eating my Melon Bread.

"I understand that they're polar opposite, but I don't really get how two friends could fight so much." Wendy says shyly.

"Wait... Fire and Ice are going at it and you find that surprising...? Give me a break." Lily sighs.