Jellal

"Hey, guys ready for some more Fairy Tail? Just make sure that when you're watching, you turn on the light in the room

"Hey, guys ready for some more Fairy Tail? Just make sure that when you're watching, you turn on the light in the room. And don't sit too close to the TV."

Normal P.O.V

In Era the magic council was having a meeting discussing a few important things. "Are you saying that it still exists? But that's impossible." Org one of the members asked.

"About a decade ago, construction began on the R-System, a structure designed by a cult of black magic users." Leigi started to explained the situation that was going on.

"But we had all seven of those towers destroyed. There shouldn't even be any ruins left."Michello argued confused to how one survived.

"Evidently there was an eight tower that we missed in the waters near Kah Elm." One of the members pointed out as they had the tower shown on a lacrima.

"How did we miss it? Is the structure close to completion?" One worriedly asked.

"I'm afraid I don't know. Our team mysteriously went missing after sending these images." One explained.

"Well, it looks finished to me." Another female pointed out of the tower.

"Hmm. But why would they revive the R-system after all this time?" Another member questioned.

"The tower of heaven it's not the R-System. It's the tower of heaven to be clear." The mysterious man with blue hair corrected the members.

"It makes no difference what it's called. It utilize forbidden magic there would be chaos if word got out that it even existed." One of them said.

"We'll have to find a way to subdue them. I suggest we dispatch the military." the old lady suggested giving out their plan.

"That's not an option." One member disagreed with her.

"what do you mean?" She glared at him.

"We'd be putting our soldiers in danger because we don't know who we're dealing with here. According to our latest intelligence, the black magic cult thought to be responsible for the R-system is no longer occupying the tower. " he pointed out that it would be reckless attacking without knowing who is behind this.

"They're not? Just who is it?" Michello questioned who it could be.

"It's a group of wizards, apparently, lead by a man name Jellal." The member stated. Everyone gasped.

"But that's the name of your twin brother, right Siegrain?" One member questioned the blue male standing in front of him.

"Yes, unfortunately. That would be him." He casually answered.

---

"I'm worried about those people who were stuck in the cards. You'd thin they're okay?" Lucy asked her friends as they were on a small boat trying to catch up to the wizards that took Erza and Shana.