Frog

Normal P.O.V

Future Shana whimpers as her eyes started to flutter open. 

"Are you okay, Shana?" Happy was the first to ask. 

She started to slowly sit up. "Where are we?" She asked looking around the room. 

"Not sure," Lily replied. 

----------

Gajeel lets out a battle cry as he uses his Iron Club to smash Rouge's stomach. Rouge's eyes widen at the sudden barrage of his attacks. He grunts gaining back his balance. 

"Well, this got boring in a hurry. You're just waiting my time kid. I'm outta here." Gajieel said turning his back to the Shadow Dragon Slayer. 

Rouge grits his teeth. "You don't scare me... You aren't even as strong as Natsu Dragneel and Niteono No Shana combined." 

Hearing those words, Gajeel stops. "The hell you say?" He glances back at the Sabertooth mage with deadly eyes. 

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L_DZiKQUjZtgNmWoWw17OMy_rsxGrKGa/view

"To make matters worse, we're gonna be stuck behind bars until it happens." Future Shana says explaining the horrific events that are about to happen. 

"Whaddya mean 'it'?" Happy questioned still not following. 

"So, uh... what made you two decide to risk your lives and come here from the future?" Wendy asked.

Future Shana holds back a sob. "To change the horror that's our past." She said looking down. 

"Why's it so awful?" Natsu gently asked. 

"Tell us. Maybe we can help and at least the two of you won't have to do it alone." Yukino said.

"I... We-We can't..." Future Shana sobbed. Yeah, she and Future Lucy want to change the events that will transpire. But they didn't know how they would react when they find out what happens to them.

Future Lucy tightens her grip on Future Shana's shoulder. "Shana, maybe we should tell them." Future Shana looked at her with teary eyes. She shook her head.

"But I... But I couldn't save them." She cried.

"What do you mean?" Natsu asked.

"Our worst nightmares are about to come to life... A swarm of more than ten thousand dragons is going to attack the kingdom. The city will burn, the castle will fall... and countless lives are going to be lost." Future Lucy said.

Everyone was shocked by her words. 

"We're so

"We're so... dead!" Natsu says freakin out. 
"No way!" He and Happy scream. 

"Be quiet, please." Lily scolded them.