Best Partners

Shana's P.O.V

"Man, this sucks!" I sulked as I made my way towards Fairy Tail. "I think you did fantastic. So why are you down?" Alastor asked. I groan. "Don't even ask." I muttered being so freaking tired. I snapped out of wondering how everyone in the guild has been doing. 

Normal P.O.V

Lucy was at the bar talking to Mira over how Cana crashed over her place last night and how she ranted about quitting the guild. Mira told her it was nothing to worry about. That she always get like that during this time around. Lucy was confused. 

She shrugged off and glances at the member. "It's kind of quiet without Shana around." Lucy says smiling laying her chin on her hand. Mira chuckles. "She finally growing on, ya?" She asked sweetly. "Uh- I guess." She sweats drop. "Why do you think she suddenly had to leave somewhere?" Lucy questioned. 

Mira placed down the cup she was drying down. "Hmm, I'm not really sure." She replied. Shana wouldn't tell anyone where she was going, only that it was important she left.

"Let's get to work, Happy!" Natsu suddenly shouted. "Aye Sir!" The blue cat cheered along. 

"Hey, you're going on a job, take me with you!" Lucy says holding her hand out. "It's solo mission season, sorry." He yelled back running towards the exit. "We'll hang out with you when we get back!" Happy says.

Natsu groans as he crashes into someone. "You better watch where you're  going, you pink-haired freak!" Gray insulted him getting in his face. "And you better stay out of my way, mr. grumpy panties!" Natsu fried back. 

"You guys really have time to stand around and argue?" Happy pointed out as he deadpanned at the two wizards. 

"Yeah, good point." They both snapped out of it. 

"I'm back." Gray approached Mira. "Forget your clothes again? Just what will Shana say about that?" Mira questioned happily at the ice mage that was only in his underwear. "No time to worry about it, I'm going to take this job, see ya!" He showed Mira the flyer before he ran off himself.  "Bye-bye, good luck." Mira waved at him. 

"He's on a solo gig, too? Without Shana? Hey, is that why Shana was gone?" Lucy began to question. 

"Hey, this is a job for a real man." Elfman sneaked up holding a request. "Alright, be careful out there." Mira said to him. Then everyone in the guild showed Mira the jobs they were going on. 

"Why is everyone going crazy?" Lucy asked fearing for her live hugging Plue. 

"Dang it, looks like they've all took the good quest." 

"Huh?" Lucy gasped as she heard a familiar voice. 

"Shana?" Lucy shouted spotting the wizard she hasn't seen in weeks.

Shana's P.O.V

"Shana!" Lucy shouts as she was surprise to see me. 

"Hi, ya!" I waved my arm walking closer to the bar. Kilala jumped on the counter. 

Mira smiled my way. "Welcome back, Shana." She greeted me. "Thanks." I nodded taking a seat next to Lucy. "How was your mission?" Mira asked making me sulked. 

"Whoa, why you sulking like that?" Lucy asked freaked out. 

"P-Painful!" I muttered laying my chin on the counter.  "Oh, dear." Alastor said. 

"What do you mean?" Lucy asked as Mira was interested too.

I ended up telling them how I went back to Konoha, for a little secret training with my mother for the up coming event. "Why keep that from us?" Lucy wondered. I didn't want to give it away that I've been training for the S-Class trial.