Allied Forces, Assemble

Authors note: Just wanted to share with you guys this amazing drawing @Yoki_Shiraishi on Instagram made for me!! I hope you guys like it!! Any F

Authors note: Just wanted to share with you guys this amazing drawing @Yoki_Shiraishi on Instagram made for me!! I hope you guys like it!! Any F.R.I.E.N.D.S. lovers out there do ya get the reference??

Honestly Shana really does look super cute with those dog ears doesn't she? I wish the creators for Shana gave more background in her anime. All that's known about her is she was found abandoned in an ally way. Haha but I guess that's why fan fiction exist right?!!

Original drawing idea comes from Mcsquidster also on Instagram. I did get permission from Mcsquidster if I can recreate their original drawing.

Yoki is taking commissions as of right now are open and her prices are very reasonable. She so friendly and replies to your messages very quick and is always keeping you up to date.

Haha I'm not getting paid to promote her I just really love her art work and this my second commission from her so just had to show her some love!!

Anyway enough of me rambling about how much I love this drawing let's get on with the show shall we...

Normal P.O.V

Team Natsu was helping out at a restaurant called 8 Island

Team Natsu was helping out at a restaurant called 8 Island. A magical restaurant.  "Welcome, I'd be so happy to take your order." Lucy smiled as she took orders. "Thanks I'll take the sky meat sauce and some holy soda with some ice." One of the guys was startled by Lucy's hotness as she was writing everything down. 

"And curry for me please." The other guy said to her.

"Sure both sound great choice. Can I interest you in the desert as well?" Lucy asked them being as charming as ever. 

"Yea, I think I'll try the ruby parfe." The guy ordered. "Make that two." His friend also ordered the same thing.

 "Coming right up," Lucy told them as she walked away with their order.

 "Can I get some servos to miss?" A customer asked. 

"Yes sir." Her fake smile drops

"Wait what Am I doing!" Lucy asked as she slammed the clipboard on the floor which hit back at her face."Waitress?" She asked angrily.