Just Do Whatever

Natsu: Hey, guys

Natsu: Hey, guys. Ready for some more Fairy Tail? Just make sure when you're watching you turn the lights on in the room. And don't sit too close in the T.V

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/118K3U2XggJNUQZ8odRK9lOqJXCMSEG01/view?usp=sharing

-----

Normal P.O.V

Back with the villager's. Gray was just waking up. 

"where am I?" I ask sitting up. He took a look around and spotted Kilala. "Kilala?" She jumped into his arms. "Mew!" Gray got up and walked out the tent. He saw most of the villager people where here. 

"oh, thank goodness. I'm glad you're okay." A village girl walked up to him.  Kilala growled at her a bit. She didn't like it when other girls came up to Gray. 

"Kilala take it easy. She's not gonna hut anybody. Sorry about that, What is this place?" Gray asked her. Kilala soon calmed down. 

" It's alright. It's a storage area that's not too far from the village. Everything was destroyed in the attack last night, so we decided to come here for shelter." The girl explained to him. Gray looked to shock to hear. 

"The whole village? That's horrible." Gray then remember what Lyon said about him destroying everyone in it. He couldn't believe his old comrade would do some thing like this.

' I can't believe it. They actually went and did it.' Gray then groans the pain he was feeling.   

"You know, it was a miracle Natsu, Shana, and Lucy were here. Especially Shana, she was able to protect what she could. Thanks to their bravery everybody made it out alive." The girl was relief they were here to save them. 

"So are they still around here somewhere?" Gray asked her. 

"Yes, they actually wanted me to show you to their tent. Once you finally woken up." The girl replied. 

"Which tent?" Gray questioned her.

"They're waiting for you in that big one right over there." She pointed to a tent across from them. 

Once Gray walked in his eyes made contact with Erza's evil ones. "You made me wait. Not smart." Erza warned him. 

"Erza!" Gray said in fear. Kilala was now growling as her fur stood up. "Why are they tied up?" Gray asked about Lucy and Happy that were tied up next to her. They were shaking in fear. 

"Lucy's got me up to speed with everything that's happened. I thought you and Shana were sent here to stop Natsu and these two fools." Erza eyed him as she got up. " Needless to say I'm disappointed."