Welcome Home

A/N: Hey guys sorry I haven't been updating as I usually do been really busy to do work but I'm back on my regular schedule. I might be slow on updating chapter since there are other stories I'm trying to finish and write as well. So please be patient with me. I also recently had gotten another commission done a drawing of Shana.

This is kinda what I had envision what Shana would look like in Fairy Tail

This is kinda what I had envision what Shana would look like in Fairy Tail. Yeah, her eyes are a bit wired but that's just how the artist does her eye style. This drawing was done by the same artist that did my cover art Yoki_shiraishi.official over at instagram. She did an amazing job once again. Shana sporting that black color 🙌🏻 and we're living for it. Just wanted to share with you guys this awesome drawing. Let's get on with the show.

------------

Shana's P.O.V   

While we trying to come up with a plan on how to get to our friends hearing that the kingdom is planing to extract the magic from the lacrima that had trapped our friends, we were planing on steeling the Royal Army's airship but had gotten into trouble when they started attacking. Luckily we were saved in the neck of time by mysterious person. 

So enough we learn that the mysterious foe that had helped us was none other than Edolas's Natsu. Somehow Edo Natsu was driving this magic mobile with magic fuel and wasn't being effected by motion sickness like how our Natsu would be. Which made our Natsu look really pathetic to be honest. 

We somehow pissed Edo Natsu off by not knowing how the mobile was working without an SE Plugged so he ended up kicking us out of his vehicle. Our Natsu gaining his self control, dragged Edo Natsu out of the vehicle to asked him how he wasn't getting motion sickness when he was driving the car. We were all in utter shock to find that Edo Natsu was on the ground whimpering in fear. So that's were we are now. 

"I don't know why. I'm sorry! Please, don't hurt me." Edo Natsu begged like his life depended on it. 

"Huh?"

"What the...?" Our Natsu tilted his head as Edo Natsu was whimpering in fear. "Is this really the same Edo Natsu that got all pushy and kicked us out?" I questioned not knowing what's going on. "Are you the same other me from just a minute ago?" Our Natsu got closer to him. "Yes! Of course I'm the exact same guy. But people say I'm like a different person behind the wheel." Edo Natsu cried.  "That's for sure." I muttered being stunned. 

" This world's Natsu is a total scaredy cat." Happy shouted. 

Edo Natsu whimpers as he covers his head again. "Please, you guys are freaking me out. Don't scream." He begged. Our Natsu's eyes were twitching. To be honest kinda felt bad for him considering all the times he must gotten his ass kicked around by Edo Lucy. 

"It's just looking into a mirror, isn't it, Natsu?" Lucy teased him for the time we were teasing her and Edo Lucy.