To keep from seeing those tears/A Flower Blooms in The Rain

"Hey, guys ready for some more Fairy Tail? Just make sure that when you're watching, you turn on the light in the room

"Hey, guys ready for some more Fairy Tail? Just make sure that when you're watching, you turn on the light in the room. And don't sit too close to the TV."

Opening: ///https://drive.google.com/file/d/118K3U2XggJNUQZ8odRK9lOqJXCMSEG01/view?usp=sharing

Shana's P.O.V

As I struggled to stand I felt that Natsu was able to destroy Jupiter. He is something else. At least his destruction was useful for something. I wasn't completely healed but I couldn't just let everyone else fight and I do nothing. All of the sudden the building began to move.

"Alastor what's happening?"

"I have a feeling it's Phantom's giant." Alastor said with an uneasy voice.

"We gotta look for the others." I started walking again.

---

After some time I managed to locate Natsu. And just like I thought he was in his motion sickness. He was fighting one of the Element 4. He was about to attack Natsu till I summon my attack. The guys body was covered in water.

"Water Dragon Roar!" I did my breath attack to knock him out.

"Shana!" Natsu shouted surprised to see me.

I held on to my stomach. "Seriously you gotta get over that motion sickness." I teased him.

"Shana!" I turned around seeing Gray and Elfman.

"Looks like I caught up with ya guys." I smiled at them.

"Wow! You took a shot of that Jupiter canon and that Element 4 dude, you're even manlier than I thought." Elfman smiled at me.

"Should't you be resting?" Happy asked me.

I chuckled. "You forgot my body heals faster than normal." I reminded them, standing tall. Thanks to my demonic powers my body heals faster than a normal human can but it does take some time.

"So is this all there's left of the Jupiter Canon?" Alastor asked seeing the broken Lacrima.

"Aye!" Happy cheered.

"Ha! Then you did good." Gray complemented them.

"Huh? He must've stopped moving, because I'm feeling better now." Natsu was back to his normal self.

"I'm gonna fly outside to see what's going on." Happy suggested. I nod. Happy told us they were drawing a giant magic circle.

"What do we do? We gotta stop them." Natsu asked panicking.

"I guess we should split up and start looking for this thing sours of power, right?" Gray thought.

"Seems like the only thing to do." I agreed.