Pandemonium

Normal  P.O.V

Everyone watch with intense as Natsu had burst in the Sabertooth guild and started attacking everyone and demanded for their master Jiemma.  Shana stood behind him panting as she caught with the dragon slayer.  Natsu had just declared a battle with Master Jiemma. 

" He's from Fairy Tail." Rufus said. 

" Yeah. But why?" Sting asked confused as to what got him all pissed off. 

" You really don't wanna tangled with our master, you runt." Olga warned him. 

" That guy's gonna get murdered." Lector mutters. 

" Yeah, I don't wanna watch this." Frosh said shaking a bit.

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VzhmwmtZW7YB560pQR1p5TbPgVNoBK1O/view

" Did you truly come here to challenge me? Ver foolish!" Master Jiemma spat. 

" Seriously, you idiot! Why you come here barging on your own?" Shana scolded the fire dragon slayer only to be ignored by him. 

" I came here to teach you not to turn your back on people you're supposed to care for. So you'd better listen!" Natsu glared at the so called master. 

Aria gasped behind them. " Is he talking about Yukino?" 

" Where dose he get off? How our guild operates is none of his business. " Sting thought to himself. 

" I don't know what you're talking about. But it sounds to me like you think everyone else should behave by your personal moral code." Master Jiemma says. 

" How the hell do you not know what I'm talking about?" Natsu screamed.  Shana was surprised by his sudden outburst she knew now he's definitely pissed. 

" Hey Doebengal. Deal with this intruder." Master Jiemma called for another member. 

" Yes sir." A guy in a black ninja suit appears. 

" What, are you scared?" Natsu asked mocking him. 

" I don't feel like wasting my time disposing of an insect like you two. I am the master of this guild, so if you wish to challenge me, you must prove yourself to be worthy of adversary." Master Jiemma explained. 

Natsu growled

Natsu growled. " Shana don't you dare get involved!" Natsu warned her as he charged towards the master. Shana didn't get a chance to argue. " Don't hide behind your flunkies; fight me!"

" I won't let you near our master!" The guy fighting extended his arm out but Natsu easily dogged it. 

Shana stared at amazed at the guys reflects. " He definitely moves like a ninja that for sure." Shana thought.