The Eclipse Project

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L_DZiKQUjZtgNmWoWw17OMy_rsxGrKGa/view

Shana's P.O.V

We were still down her underground underneath the coliseum when a white knight and Yukino interrupted our conversation with the spirit of the Jade Dragon we came in contact with by casting the Milky Way spell. 

He was going on about the only way to defeat Acnologia is to summon Zeref. Which is a lot of crap if you ask me. 

" I am Colonel Arcadios, leader of  Sacred Cherry Blossom Knights... The Crocus garrison force of the Royal Fiore Army." The white knight introduce himself. 

"And I am Yukino Aquria, acting Sargent in the Cherry Blossom Knights." Yukino said. 

"Sargent?" I muttered confused. How the heck did she suddenly became Sargent?

"So what business does the military have down here anyways?" Gray question. 

"I don't get it... you're in the army?" Lucy asked Yukino. 

"But you were with the Sabertooth guild just a couple of days ago." Lily points out. I forgot he doesn't know that she's been kicked out because her lost match against Kagura. 

"Did you joined the army after those guys kicked you out?" Happy straight up asked her. Wow he couldn't have said that better? 

"Yes, in manner of speaking." Yukino replied. 

"Please allow me to clarify... for the past several years I have been working on a highly classified project... But is success requires the power only a Celestial wizard can provide. Luckily, Sargent Yukino is able to lend her assistance in this undertaking." Arcadios began to explain. 

I don't know why all of the sudden a bad shiver went through out my entire body.  "A Celestial Wizard?" Lucy mutters.    

"Excuse me

"Excuse me..." Wendy spoke up. "So you specifically needed that type of magic power..? To do what, though?" 

"Get to the point, would ya? I'm runnin' really low on patience! So skip the formal crap and tell us what you're doing down here! " Natsu shouted being impatient. 

Arcadios smirks. "The one and only Natsu Dragneel... It's an honor to make your acquaintance... I applaud your recent victory in battle. And to you too, Lady Nietono No Shana." He eyes me. Which I only returned a glare. This guy is giving an odd vibe. I don't like it. 

Natsu growls getting in his face. " Don't look at her!  I said skip the formal crap and tell me what you're doing...! While you're at it, tell me why the hell you were trying to get your hands on a Celestial Wizard! And when I ask somebody a question... I expect an answer right away!" He demands.