The Girl And The Ghost

Shana's P.O.V

Natsu, Gray and I were back to back once we were surrounded by the dark guild Naked Mummy.

"Hey, bro', I got a great idea. Let's show these guys just how terrifying Naked Mummy can be. What do you think about that?"

"That's sounds fun. Good idea, but I'm afraid they won't even know what hit 'em. 'Cause it'll be over so quickly."

"Yeah, it will, but I'm thinking we should show these dudes first hand just how scary Naked Mummy can be. Sound good to you, bro?"

"Isn't that what you just said? And I agree with you."

"So you're thinking what I"m thinking... about showing these guys just how terrifying --"

"Let's teach these guys a lesson!" They charged at us.

"These clowns really need to do a lot of work on the lame comedy routine." Natsu smirked.

"Yeah, the whole 'bro act' is kind of a stretch if you ask me." Gray also smirked. "Take it away Shana." He mentions for me to make the first move.

I nod grinning. "All right. You guys better be ready." I move my hands in a fast motion creating some hand signs. "multi shadow clone jutsu." I created a bunch of clones that kinda equaled to the enemy. I had three water balls in my hands. "Water Dragon Mist." My clones and I created a huge fog mist that covered the entire forest with the water balls.

"What the--?" The monkeys stopped once they couldn't see through the mist

"What the--?" The monkeys stopped once they couldn't see through the mist. This gave Natsu and Gray the advantage to fight them off. Since I had the power to allow them to see through it. Naked Mummy were screaming and groaning from the attacks we were throwing at them through the mist.

---

After fighting these weaklings Natsu and Gray were breathing while I didn't even break a sweat. Natsu whipped his sweat off. "Oh, Man, that was a work out. I thought It'd be a lot easier."

"That sure took you three a while." Alastor said

"They put up one heck of a fight that's for sure." Gray muttered.