Fairy Tail vs. Executioners

Openinghttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1L_DZiKQUjZtgNmWoWw17OMy_rsxGrKGa/view

Shana P.O.V

I groan feeling slimy and sticky all of the sudden. "Wh-what happened?" I asked a bit drowsy as I tried my best to flutter my eyes open. I gasped seeing the disgusted drool that was covering me up. "I... I can't move."  I shut my eyes again. 

I try to put my hands together to at least manage a hand sign. "I--I gotta make another clone and fast.... I don't know how much longer I can last." I felt like I was being choked inside this stupid plant. 

Normal P.O.V

"Soon you'll dance with the grim reaper... As my Corpse Flower blooms from your blood." Cosmos smirks evilly outside of the plant Shana was trapped in. 

"Just hang in there, Shana! I promise I'm gonna get you outta that thing!"  Natsu shouts. As he got up he ended up tripping over one of the roots from the plant. 

Cosmos chuckles. " How Ungraceful! Besides, it's far too late... The digestion has begun and her sweet life is ending." 

"We won't let you get away with this!" Happy shouted. 

"There's no need to worry. She will soon be reincarnated! Her remains will turn into dazzling blooms." Cosmos said. 

"She's gonna turn into flowers?" Happy asked as he had a crazy imagination of that image. 

"Stop daydreaming!" Carla scolded the cat. 

"Oh, why are just standing around? Your little friend  is in hot water." Neppa pointed out hoping that would make the mages before him attack. 

"I'll go help Shana." Wendy suggested. 

"Roger. I got big boy." Lily assured the two wizards. 

Neppa smirks. "Sounds like a party." 

"Don't get coky, you're still small potatoes," Lily warned him.

"We're coming Shana." Mira said as she the younger dragon slayer went over to help their trapped friend. 

Yukino gasped seeing Mira battling it out

Yukino gasped seeing Mira battling it out. "Oh, my. Look at her." Kamika says amazed by Mirajane. 

"Such a dangerous beauty." Cosmos says grinning. 

"Shana!" Mira attacked the plan and helped Shana escape. Once she was out Shana gasped for air. 
"Thanks Mira." Shana manages to give a one-eye smile. 

"Whoa, that was awesome! Way to go!" Lucy cheered. "I can't believe that Shana was able to make another shadow clone as a shadow clone."