When the Stars Fall

Shana's P.O.V

"The Celestial Globe serves as a conduit. It channels power from the constellations of the zodiac to my king. The ritual we set out to perform' sole purpose is too grand him the zodiac's strength. It's called the Liberam Verus." Ophiuchus reveals their true plan.  "The problem with Liberam Verus is that it can only sacrifice spirits in the celestial plane." 

"Sacrifice? But why?" Princess Hisui frowns.

"Becoming an Eclipse spirit did endow the Celestial Spirit king, who was already the strongest being in his world, with power greater than he had ever known. But it also gave an appetite to match. Fearful of his mighty hunger, the zodiac spirits attempted to flee the celestial world. They strove to be free of him. But their celestial bodies pulled them back to the stars. To resist was to suffer, and to give in was to die. The setup was perfect. With the false hope of the Liberam, I set them and you to work at granting my king the power he craves." Ophiuchus continues her rant.

"The Celestial Spirit King was affected?" Yukino asked in disbelief.

"So what I'm getting out of this is he turned into a mean old lunatic who nobody wants to hang out with 'cause he's got no control of himself!" Happy points this out in his own words.

"We thought we were fighting to protect the spirits, but we ended up putting them right into harm's way." Lucy says fuddled.

"To think we've been banishing them to the very place they were so desperately struggling to escape. A world ruled by a power-crazed monster." Princes Hisui shook her eyes in shame.

"How awful." Wendy frowns.

"I can't believe this crap!" Natsu shouts.

"That isn't the worst of it either. If this demented Celestial Spirit King goes unchecked... If his rampage can't be stopped... The celestial spirit world will collapse in on itself." Princess Hisui announces causing everyone to gasp.

"Ya mean the whole damn place?" Natsu asked dumbfounded.

"Indeed. Princess Hisui's prediction may well come to pass." Ophiuchus chuckles.

"If the celestial spirit world goes, then you'll disappear right along with it, lady!" Happy told her.

"If it's what liege should happen to desire, then I shall cease to exist with pleasure." She said unfazed about dying. "All is at the will of his majesty: The Celestial Spirit King!"

The Celestial Globe started to glow brighter than before as Ophiuchus laughs manically.

"You're willing to die just to give him more power?" Lucy asked her disbelief.

"Didja hear that growling?" Happy asked once everyone heard a strange growl.

"It sounded like a wild animal!" Carla points out nervously.

Ophiuchus continues to laugh.

"Enough of your noise! You and your king seem pretty desperate to get yourselves hurt. Ya don't need to destroy a whole world for that. I got your pain right here!" Natsu shouts his fist covered up with his flames.

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mBbKdFtdZGXSxa3TIHIlSx8sEIE49-2j/view

"You're completely out of options. There is absolutely nothing you can do to save your precious zodiac. " Ophiuchus smirks.

Natsu growls. Knowing his plan, I summoned my flame haze wings and took him to the sky.

"I don't give a crap about my options!" Natsu shouts pointing a finger at her. "I'm gonna stop you no matter what!" He declares