Fairy Tail, Year X791

Normal P.O.V

The year in seven-ninety-one and this is the Hargeon Port. It's been seven long years since the faithful day Natsu and the others mysteriously disappeared on Tenrou Island.  

"How long are you gonna stare out at the sea?" Bisca Mulan a member of the Fairy Tail guild questioned the young boy named Romeo. "Our job's done. Let's head back to the guild." Alzack another member of the Fairy Tail guild said. 

Romeo tries to ignore them as he continues to looking off into the ocean. The same one the  S-Class team had sail out on. "C'mon on kiddo." Bisca frowns at him. "Your dad's gonna start worrying if we don't get you back to him soon." Alzack told him. "Your dad made it very clear, we're responsible for you. We gonna get you back home." Bisca tried getting his attention but the young boy before them wouldn't say anything.  "Cheer up. I know how you feel but we need to start moving." She says. "Bisca!" Alzack slightly scolded her knowing they shouldn't talk about it in front of the boy. 

"Natsu!" Romeo mutters. 

Opening:   https://drive.google.com/file/d/12ZwT9qIF2zrSehhv8Pv1jVP5_1raO0JG/view

----- Still in Normal P.O.V

Somewhere far from Fiore Magnolia, lies the village of Konoha, where ninjas hardness their power live. Inside their Hokage office, (the village leader) sits in the chair doing a stack of paperwork is non other than The Fifth Hokage - Legendary Sannin - The First Hokage's granddaughter and Shana's biological mother : Lady Tsunade. 

The blond haired women lifted up here head from her work after hearing a knock on her office door. "Come in." Tsunade announced. 

The door opens to reveal a black haired and eyed women. "Lady Tsunade I bring you more paper work from other villages." The women said placing the papers on her desk. "And the Fairy Tail guild should be receiving the payment they owe in a few days... it's arriving late." 

Tsunade ignored the more paper work that was being pilled on to her and simply looked at her assistant. "Shizune, has there been any news?" She asked with hopefulness in her voice. Shizune Hesitated in responding knowing how her boss would react. "I'm sorry my lady, I'm afraid not." She replied frowning. "But as always I will affirm you admittedly if there's any news."   

Tsunade sighs as she gets up from her chair to stare out her windows, staring as the villagers were working together to help rebuilt Konoha after it was attacked. Shizune's eyes follows her steps. "Seven years.... now...." Tsunade mutters as her lips quiver. The frown stays on Shizune's face. That's how long Tsunade remembers her only daughter Shana has been missing. Not only her but some of her other friends as well.

It's true that Tsunade and Shana never got along after thinking that her daughter had been dead when she was taken away from her but they had both tried to make admen's for their past mistakes.  When the news hit that the island her daughter was on with her friends had gone missing, Tsunade did everything she could to help the Fairy Tail members and even sent out her own ninja squads to search. They search and search and no one was able to find that mysterious island that disappeared.

Soon years went by and nothing. It's as if they completely vanished from earth. It took a toll on Tsunade when she was now just starting to get along with her daughter. She knows her daughter is out there somewhere. She never wanted to doubt her abilities even there was one moment Tsunade felt a sharp pain inside her as if she suddenly lost her for split second. 

As she stares out into the distance her reelection could be shown. "Toga... help me find our daughter." Tsunade whispers closing her eyes to pray for her daughters safety.