The Final Show down At Galuna Island

Natsu: Hey, guys

Natsu: Hey, guys. Ready for some more Fairy Tail? Just make sure when you're watching you turn the lights on in the room. And don't sit too close in the T.V

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/118K3U2XggJNUQZ8odRK9lOqJXCMSEG01/view?usp=sharing

Shana's P.O.V

" You wouldn't! You're not brave enough to give your life!" Lyon shouted as Gray was casting the Ice Shell spell. It's a spell that allows the caster to frees the enemy with ice but the caster who cast the spell becomes the ice its self. 

"Just watch me." Gray said seriously. His body started to crack like ice. 

"GRAY!" I screamed so loud at the top my lungs. I screamed so loud I never had before. 

My entire body was trembling with fear as tears strolled down my face

My entire body was trembling with fear as tears strolled down my face. It was getting harder and harder for me to breath. I never felt this way before not since I watch my father died. 'He can't! He can't leave me!'  Natsu and I tried our best to stop him but he wasn't listening. I know when he's kidding and he's not joking. He's actually going through with this. 

-Little normal P.O.V-

As Gray was casting his Ice Shell Natsu stood there not knowing what to do. Once he heard Shana's scream that's when he knew he had to do something. He turn to look at her trembling body. Something he has never seen. She was afraid of losing him. This made Natsu angry, 

-Back to Shana's P.O.V-

Gray:" Natsu, Erza, all my friends in Fairy Tail... the rest is up to you. Shana.... I'm sorry I don't wanna leave you, but my time is up. Natsu watch over her for me."

"Ice Shell!" Gray chanted 

I shook my head."Gray!" I begged. 'This feeling won't go away.' 

"Shut up!" Natsu yelled as a punch was heard. I opened up my eyes to see Natsu stoped him from casting it. He was panting. I gasp so did Lyon.