Natsu vs. Rouge

Normal P.O.V

"How could they have forgotten that they closed the gate?" Future Rouge growls.

"I don't care about your gate! I would never just it but you still--- how could you?!" Lucy yelled at him with tears still streaming down her face.

"You say that now you and Niteono No Shana will. You've done it before and I know you will do it again." Rouge said.

"We're not gonna shut the damn gate! Why do you keep accusing us? Cut it out! We haven't done anything to you!" Lucy continued to yell. 

Future Rouge clenched his lips. "The gate will be closed. There's no way to prevent it. Not while you two are still alive."

"You heard my future self say that they did no such thing. Tell me, why would I lie to myself?" Lucy argued.

Among the bickering, Natsu places future Shana back on the ground.

Future Rouge holds out his hand with a shadow surrounding it. "Her delusions are irrelevant. Every choice you think you have has been decided by fate!" The Shadow Dragon Slayer yelled.

"Then I'm gonna turn fate into a pile of ashes!" Natsu shouted throwing a fire punch at future Rouge before he could attack. The punch made future Rouge be pushed back.

"I ain't letting anybody steal Shana's future. Not while I'm alive!" Natsu declared. He didn't mean to be selfish and not say Lucy too. But at that moment, Shana's name is the only thing he could say.

Future Shana: Please... protect the future... 

"I will,  I promise!" The Fire Dragon Slayer vowed. His tears streamed fearfully down his face but kept an angry expression.  

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FTBg8Nb1pe8Vm6lF-PkanhZP09TbD9mF/view

Both Dragon Slayers grunt glaring at each other. " Lucy! Get out of here right now!" Natsu ordered her. He didn't want her getting in harm's way for the battle that was about to happen.

 Lucy gasped. "I can't!" She mutters glancing back down at her future self and future Shana. 

"Natsu's got this. Let's go!" Loke assured her, picking her up. 

"One more thing..." Natsu says making the others look at him. "Keep Shana safe for me." He said not even sparing them a look. 

Loke nods, understanding. "You can count on us." He said. 

"It might be a good idea to move away from the psycho murderer!" Happy mentioned. 

"Yeah, sure." Lucy agreed. She took one last look over at Natsu. She could see the anger in his eyes. She couldn't blame him though. He did just see the girl he loves dies before his very eyes. 

"You're not going anywhere!" Future Rouge charged at them only to be blocked by Natsu. Rouge groans being smacked back. " Natsu Dragneel!" He didn't have time to react when Natsu punched his face. 

Natsu pants. He had to control his emotions. But it was what was driving him. He's doing it for them.

 "I never once doubted you'd try to stop me." Future Rouge merges with the Shadows. "Oh well. It doesn't really matter because your fate is already sealed." Future Rouge taunts as he moves within the walls. "Even if you managed to defeat me, the dragons will still kill you! "

"Bastard! I didn't peg you for a butcher." Natsu spat, his eyes trying to keep up with the movements of the shadows. 

"Time changes a person. Unfortunately for you, time is limited! You saw it firsthand with your beloved!" Future Rouge sends a gust of Shadow to the Fire Dragon.