Dragon Sense

Shana's P.O.V

Just once everyone began to celebrate that Mystogan, Who's apparently a prince of Edolas. Pantherlily was strike down by Edo Erza and the Royal army. They had a number of those Legion creatures we were riding on with Coco from before. 

"Lily!" Mystogan shouted for the fallen cat. 

"You pathetic traitor. You're not a noble exceed. You're just a lousy fallen. To think you would forget your debt to our king and dare betray his orders." Edolas Erza snapped. 

"It's the Edolas Erza." Natsu shouted. "The one called 'Knightwalker!'" Happy pointed out. "Lily." Coco cried for her friend. "Heartless broad, you're gonna pay." Gajieel glared at her. 

"No, we have to do something to help lily

"No, we have to do something to help lily." The Exceed Queen shouted. "It's too dangerous, Chagot." One of her helpers tried to reason with her. "Don't worry, your highness. I'll go down there and care of him for you." One Female Exceed assured her Queen. 

"Scarlet!" Edo Erza glared at our Erza. 

"It's Knightwalker." Erza muttered. 

"Let me handle this." Mystogan held his hand out to Erza. "I've had enough of your insolence, Captain Knightwalker. How dare you point your sword at me, the royal prince of Edolas." Mystogan snapped at Edo Erza. "The prince?" Erza said in shock. Edo Erza gritted her teeth.

Then a evil laughter was heard. "You, the royal prince of Edolas? Don't make me laugh. you don't deserve the title because I never thought of you as my son." The kings voiced echoed all around us. Mystogan gasped. Dang, guess Mystogan and I have family issues. 

"That's the king's voice." Coco said. "Yeah, where the heck is he?" Lucy asked nervously. 

"You have some nerve. You can't run off for seven years and then suddenly waltz back in as though nothing happened. Do you thing you can fool me? I know you've been in Earth Land sealing all the Animas. You're a traitor. And as such, you must be punished for your actions." The king yelled. 

"Where's that voice coming from?" Wendy asked looking around. "I have no idea but he certainly sounds angry, doesn't he?" Carla points out. "Why do I have a bad feeling?" I muttered not liking this. "It probably is." Alastor said. "Come on. show yourself, bucko." Natsu shouted. "Come out and face us!" Happy also shouted.  

"Your Anima plan has failed. Please surrender peacefully. You've no reason to fight anymore. "Ridiculous. Who says I need a reason to fight?" The king snapped as the ground below started to glow a bright green. 

"Do you guys hear that? It sounds like it's coming from underground." Gray gasped. "Feel the magic power building up in the air?" Lucy pointed out. 

"This is not a simple fight. No this is retribution. The extermination of all who would to oppose their king. " The king yelled as the ground beneath us started to shake and a large machine appeared.