Fields of Gold

Shadow Clone Shana's P.O.V

Zirconis roars as Laxus and Wendy did their best to attack him. "Princess. The wizards can handle things from thing point on, so we should leave." Arcadios suggested to the Princess. 

"I can escort you," Yukino said. 

"For now, it is my duty to remain here. I cannot desert my people in a time of crisis." Princess Hisui refused to leave. 

"But Princess. It's dangerous." Yukino argued with her. 

"Hey, We've got something!" Lucy yelled to them once we'd finally caught up to them. "You need to look at this! Now!" She pants while I held my diary in my hands.

 "What do you want to show us?" Princess Hisui questioned. 

"It's future Shana's diary!" Lucy says as I held my book up. 

"What does it say?" Yukino asked. 

Lucy huffs. "Read it!" I handed the book to Yukino. 

"Our one hope is that the Eclipse gate in this time period gets destroyed. If that happens, the one that exists in the future will disappear, as well. And none of the horrible things will ever happen. " Yukino read the passage. 

"But can that be true?" Arcadios asked. 

"Yes, it can't still be around in the future if we destroy the gate in our time. There will be an entirely new future where the eclipse was destroyed in the past. It'll be gone forever. Just a part of ancient history. And if it's not around, Rogue won't have a way to travel back in time." Lucy explained. 

"But that's already happened in our time, so is it still possible to change it?" Princess Hisui questioned if it will have any effect. 

"Yeah, and if we're lucky, Rogue and the dragons will get out our time for good." Happy added. 

"Well, it's certainly worth a try!" Carla suggested. 

"You're right. But it is a rather daunting task. How can we destroy that massive structure when our resources are spread so thin?" Arcadios questioned staring at the gate knowing it would be difficult. 

"It won't be an easy job, that's for sure," Lily mentioned. 

"Easy or not we have to find a way! The future of the entire world is at stake here. Let's take it down. I made a promise to myself and future Shana and there's no way I'm gonna break it." Lucy declared. 

 Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FTBg8Nb1pe8Vm6lF-PkanhZP09TbD9mF/view

"We've gotta hit it with all the magic power we can muster!" Lucy said determinedly. 

"Let's go." Yukino followed her lead. 

"I got my shards," I told them taking the three purple shards. 

Both Celestial mages threw their zodiac keys in the air just like they did when they closed the gate, while I held my shards up.  "Now open. The Gates of all Twelve Signs! The Zodiac!" They changed as a bright glow surrounded them. And all the Zodiac spirits came forward. 

"Go! Take it down!" Lucy shouted. 

The zodiac spirits followed their orders and used all their power and aimed it at the eclipse gate. 

They gasped when the attack did nothing. "Not a scratch? I don't believe it!"Lucy says in disbelief. 

"That's because it was created from an extremely magic-resistant maginaium alloy. Destroying it will not be easy." Arcadios explained.