Signal of Rebellion

Normal. P.O.V

Narrator: Earthland has been afflicted by a series of strange phenomena. These mysterious disruptions to the natural flow of life have done great harm not only to the creatures of Earthland but also to its people. 

A region is once gorgeous and lush with greenery now suffers from unrelenting drought. A once beautiful beach, known for sunlit skies and temperate weather, lies blanketed in dark clouds.  A scorching desert that once stretched as far as the eye could see had transformed into a tundra. 

Disoriented by these anomalies, a vast number of creatures have begun to migrate. All have felt these changes. However, as of now, there is not a single person in this world who comprehends their true significance.  

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ajjf8BquST6S9ymvw8vm3-UguqvPPyDN/view

Shana's P.O.V

Natsu, Happy, Lucy, and I gasp seeing how empty the guild hall is. "The whole place is cleared out!" Lucy said not a single person was there. 

"Weird where'd everybody go?" Happy asked. 

"It's like a graveyard in here," Natsu commented. 

"Is everybody else working out or what?" Natsu asked Mira and Kinana since they are the only one's here

"Yeah. Between this weather and the natural disasters, folks have been hurting out there." Mira answered about everyone's absences. 

"So naturally, the guild's been just buried in job requests," Kinana added. 

"Hey, I'm great at disasters, let me at 'em!" Natsu smirked. 

"Giddy up, man, I wanna check out the request board!" Happy cheered. 

"This is perfect! My celestial spirits were pretty much born to put nature in its place. They'll rock this! Just point me to a town that's overheated and I'll have Aquarius flood the place with cool water!" Lucy said amused that she can finally be useful for once.

"Kinda late to the game Lu, Gray, and I took that job yesterday," I said from the Melon Bread stand which caused her to mope. 

"Huh?"

--Flashback---

"This place is hotter than I thought it'd be," Gray said seeing how dried out our job location was. Which was perfect for our type of magic. 

 "We only just got here and the heat is already starting to burn," I whined. I wish I could go into flame haze mode to keep the heat away but I need to use my Water Dragon Slayers magic right now. 

"Well, let's get to it," Gray said getting into his stance. 

I nod. "Ready whenever you are," I said.