Tears of Love and Vitality

opening: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l-4b8Pcb2Q&t=7s

Shana's P.O.V Her little narration 

For as long as I can remember, Gray and I have been friends ever is since I joined the guild. Well, we weren't always friends. We actually hated each others guts. Kinda like him and Natsu. But since that day he saw me crying my eyes out by the river after being picked on for being a half-demon, something in him changed his mind saw forth of being my second friend (Kilala is her first) more like he declared on being a friend of mine. I was annoyed seeing I didn't need any friends besides Kilala. Since then, he's never really left my side. He's always been there for me when I need it the most. He saved me from my own loneliness. But it never crossed my mind that tides would end up like this. 

My whole body tensed up as the pink bitch just connected her feelings with Gray and I and if one of where to die in this battle the three of us dies

My whole body tensed up as the pink bitch just connected her feelings with Gray and I and if one of where to die in this battle the three of us dies. "With the spell I cast... me, you and your beloved Gray are all one. All our senses have merged... And if one of us we're to die in this battle... Gray will die as well." The pink bitch explained. "You're really willing to go this far? No one will win this way!" I glared at her as I was trying to get my body from shaking. "Precisely. That's how far I'm willing to go." She said determined.  We just stared at each other for a few minutes. "This is it... Death is all that's left for us... make peace." She said. 

I clenched my teeth and fist. What do I do now? There's no way I can attack now... Damn it to hell. I-I hate this. 

----

'What's causing this horrible pain...?! I feel like there's a knife in my gut. And why do my feet feel so cold and wet?' Gray questions as he groans in pain. He then looks at the mysterious marking on his right wrist. 'It must be this thing... where the hell did it come from?' Gray asked not knowing what's going on. 'Damn it! If I don't do something quick, I'm gonna lose her." Gray cursed as he watch Ultear and Zeref going out his reach. 

He then looks down at his wrist again. He felt it again. He was feeling someone's fear and confused. There was so much going on though one of them felt familiar to him.

 'Shana?'

-------

I glance behind me, feeling a small pressure on my back. 'What's this pressure on my back... is this what's Gray's feeling?'  I closed my eyes. What the heck do I do now? I would've been fine if it was just me and this bitch were to die but now that's Gray's evolved.... I'm not gonna let him go down with me. 

"I can sense Gray's Fullbuster's  connection.... There's no need to fight you anymore. In fact... I'm going to end this right now!" She summoned her swords again but she aimed them towards her. I gasped in fear. "To do that I will die!" She declared. "No, don't!" I cried nothing but fear took over me as I ran at her. I have to do something!  "There's nothing you can do to stop me!" She was determined to really do it. I shut my eyes. 'I'm sorry, Gray!' Without thinking I hit my tight with my water fist as I let out a cry of pain. The pink bitch cried as well as her blades disappeared as we both fell on the ground. 

----

Gray groan as he felt the same pain go through his tight. 

----

"You hurt yourself... for him?" She asked disbelief as she grabbed on to her tight. 'Even thought with all the water around me, I don't have much time left. My body is already exhausted. But if I can use....'  I gasped recalling the conditions of that Jutsu. 

'Tsunade: You must only use this Jutsu as a last resort. Do you understand? It's not something you can't keep using over and over again.' 

Me: What's the side effects? 

Tsunade: You shorten your life.' 

"You're smart, I'll give you that... but causing me pain won't help...If you wanna stop me, then you'll have to kill me. However, doing so will only aid my vengeance. Give up... you can't keep hurting yourself forever... eventually your body will fail!" She stated as I just glare at her. "But that doesn't matter to you, does it...? You'll fight till your last breath. Don't you get it? Nothing you do will change our fate! All roads converge on death for us.. it's  the only option!" 

I slammed my fist on the water. Groaning frustrated. "Not if you'll Gray the hell alone we'll all make it out of it alive." I told her. She gasped. "You know... I used to be alike lot you. Kind of funny don't you think? But joining Fairy Tail has taught me... if you can save an enemy who doesn't know where to go...  try and save them...." 

"Indulgent nonsense! I will kill Gray Fullbuster and put Ultear's heart at ease!" She yelled in anger as a blade appeared above her. 

I wince stand back up. "I've told you before... over my dead body. If I have to knock us both out to stop you, then so be it! Gray can kick my ass later for this!"  I made my way over to the screaming bitch. 

Meredy: I have to kill him... for her.... 

I started seeing wired versions. A town being burn to the ground, a small child with pink hair (similar to this bitch) crying and alone... abandoned. 

I smashed the blade before it made contact with her. I don't know why but I launched myself at her causing her to flinch. I decided to show her my memories of my past. "I know your pain all to well. I've been there. You feel it too... You feel love, I can see it. You love someone... and they mean the world to you!" I didn't even realize I was shedding tears.

 I held on to her tightly. "Please, live for her. Live for her like how I live for the people I love! Someone once told me,  'You live for your friends not die for them' ." I... I understand my feelings now.... 

Meredy: Love.... Live... for Ultear...

I nodded, smiling at her.  

Meredy: These feelings are overwhelming. I can't hold them back. 

She struggled to hold back her tears. "It's okay to let them out." 

Meredy: These tears of love and life are unstable. 

I shared with her one last memory of me and my friends together smiling and laughing. And everyone in the guild. You can have this too...

She then started to fall back. "I can't do it... please forgive me." She said before going unconscious.  

---Flash Back---

 "How about this. let's play a game, if I win you have no choice but to be my friend and you'll have no choice but to talk to me whenever I talk to you. And If you win then I get to be your friend and you can't ignore me." Young Gray suggested grinning.

Young Shana had a questioned mark above her head. "Idiot Isn't that the same thing? Whatever I don't need any friends. Okay, I'm better off alone. Always have always will be." Shana looked the other way.

"Well, get ready, cause you're about to call me your friend." Gray cracked his knuckles.

Shana just looked at him not knowing what to say. She didn't get why he was so desperate to reach out to her. Somewhere deep inside of her she did felt happy that someone wanted to be her friend for the very first time. She felt happy.

----End of Flash Back----

The smile on my face never left as I felt myself  hit the water too. 

'I.... I love Gray....'

"It's about time you admitted it. Battle well fought, Shana. Now, rest easy." Alastor chuckles to himself feeling proud.