Wizard Saint Jura

Author's note: Okay guys I kinda wanna make another story and I know I have like a millions stories I still have yet to finish and need work but this story that I've been thinking of doing for the longest time now I wanted to write it ever since I started writing this Fairy Tail story 

I do want to write a story where Shana meets her step brother's Inuyasha and Sesshomaru (From the Inuyasha anime) and I want Gray to tag along with her since he's over protective of her

I just don't know how to start it like I don't know who they meet if you guys have any suggestions on helping me out that would great That being said I'm not abandoning  this story heck I made a vow to finish it till the 100 year quest comes out. 

I also have something plan out for Yashahime the new Inuyasha sequel that's been released though I have to finish writing this so you would understand a bit more for that story 

But yeah anyways that's just some stuff wanna be doing I love writing i just have a habit of procrastinating a lot  without an more explanations let's get on with the story. 

(Also here's a little video I made a while back

Shana's P.O.V

After Natsu letting out that loud scream of his we found him badly beaten up and was being dragged by Brain. 

"There he his." Gray pointed out. 

"Natsu!" I called out to him as he weakly turned to us. 

"What happened to you?" Lucy asked him. 

"It's moving. I just  can't handle it." Natsu choked trying to keep himself from throwing up. My eye was twitching. 

"Hey, guys, please help us." I hear Happy's weak voice. He and Kilala were both laying on the ground in pain. 

"Kilala!" I shouted worriedly running up to her and picked her up in my arms. She was curled into a ball. Damn it. She got poisoned in her. I smell Happy and Natsu do too. 

"Sir cat is still alive." Jura said calmly.

"Are you talking about Happy?" Lucy and Gray questioned him. 

"You guys got to save Natsu. Brains taking him away." Happy cried. 

"The six demons have been cut down to meager three. We've been chopped in half. So in order to stop the bleeding in our once healthy ranks, I will fortify with this one." Brain stated keeping a hold on Natsu's colar. 

"I always knew this was gonna happen someday. One of these dark guilds was gonna try to pull Natsu to the their side." Gray said glaring at Brain.  

"I would've thought it would've been Shana first." Lucy pointed out teasingly. 

"Say what?" I shouted at her. How can she think of me like that. 

I let out a scuff glaring at Brain as well. "You must be our of your mind if you think you're ever get that pinkie idiot  to cooperate with you." I snapped. 

"I don't even think Nirvana can change that dull head of his." Alastor teased.

"Once Nirvana darken his heart, he will gladly do my bidding. His goals and my own will be intertwined." Brain said darkly.