To The Infinity Castle!

Shana's P.O.V

" No way!" Natsu growled at him.

" Let them go. Laki has nothin' to do with this!" Gildarts reason with him. Oh geez, thanks for being worried about me old man!

For some odd reason there was a glitch happening with Cardinal. For a split second he turned into master Zero. In the process the wrapped that was around Laki and I vanished.

" What?" Cardinal mutters.

We gasped to see it was Byro that naturalized his attack. " Octo- geezer!" Natsu shouted.

" How dare you try to deceive me, Lapointe!" Byro glared at him. " Byro?" Lapointe said.

Gildarts took this moment to make a really awesome powerful punch at Cardinal. Even I was overwhelmed. 

" Natsu, Shana! Thank goodness I'm so glad you're still alive!" Happy and Kilala jumped into my chest.  " Happy! Kilala!" I hugged theme relief to know they were okay too. " Yeah, Of course we are! Did you really think we were going to lose to dudes in dresses?" Natsu asked him. 

" Wendy... Tend to the archbishop." Erza ordered to the Sky Dragon Slayer. I was shocked to see them all here. Oh shit... Gray's here. 

 " Right!" She ran over to the archbishop. " Are you sure this is the right person?" Carla questioned having doubts. 

" I'll admit. I'm surprised you'd be bold enough to break into the Grand Cathedral of all places." Byro glared at us. 

" You're surprised?" Erza questioned him. " So was Lapointe." Gray added. 

Cardinal laughs.   " Struggle all you want insects. The Real Nightmare already has you in its web. As of today the world you knew is over. The Infinity Clock fuels great power that Zentopia was founded upon. And that power had not diminished since it was imprisoned. But back then, it was known to all as the Infinity Castle." Zero explained to us. 

" Wow, how original." Gray mutters sarcastically. " Seriously." I deadpanned. It could've been named any other name but it was named, the Infinity Castle?

" Every one hundred years, during Zentopia's Founding Festivals. The Infinity Castle releases every ounce of pure magic power it's accumulated. A century's worth of power, unstoppable and ripe of the taking." Cardinal said. 

" You caused all that suffering to steal magic?" Happy asked. 

" No, you fool! My only goal is revert the world chaos. There is no other higher purpose to me! With Real Nightmare in my control, I can return the world to days of anarchy that reigned before Zentopia's time. The true heart of man, with all of it's greed and hatred once again!" Cardinal rambled on. 

" Neville must have realized this could happen, so he created a seal that spread across generations." Alastor stated. " But what does any of this have to do with Lucy?" I asked. Off all the other celestial wizards out there why her?